Cerulean's Maintenance Diary - 20 wks of SSing - Maintaining since 25/07/11

Oh, and in case there's any confusion, BMR is your calorie burn if you are very sedentary - my actual burn has averaged at 2100 a day since I finished so that's about right for a moderately active ladyperson of my age ;)

thanks for the update. I do believe my daily intake of omega 3 helps me losing the weight, as well as feeling happy ! I've been craving nuts, which is something that has never happened to me. I like them but don't love them. so there really must be something in them that is not in the CD products (besides Omega 3;)).

Can you tell me how you calculated your calories in/out ? I mean did you make a chart, used some references to calculate all this ? Over several days ? I would want to make something like this on the long term, and maybe you'll have a quick way ;)

As for cheese I need to be working on this, I am not doing well on this side...so I keep working

Keep going girl, are you intending on losing more weight ?

Hi Crulean, a quick question... I have a trip planned next week, but I think after that I'm thinking of going down to SS (4 packs a day) - Do you think I can continue with Jillian, what week did you introduce her in? I've always done some exercise, and honestly I don't want to quit! what's your advice? SS and exercise, will I lose 3-4 pounds a week? It's been 10 days without a loss on ss+ and exercise? thanks a lot

Hiya - I started Jillian on the last few days of my compulsory 810 week in Week 13 and then after the first few days I was back on SS and remained on SS through the 30 day shred. If you look at my stats in my signature link back in July (just look up 30 day shred in my post tags in my blog) you will see my weight loss was almost non existent in the first couple of weeks of the shred but 16lbs came off over the 4 and a wee bit weeks and the inch loss was remarkable.

Just a quick update. TOTM and a couple of lbs on - this is my first sort of proper totally out of dieting TOTM so it's to be expected, but I'm not resting on my laurels, I busted out the Jillian tonight and did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - my fitness levels mean that this was pretty much a walk in the park, even doing higher kicks...so I feel good about that.

Erm - what else to report? I had a screen test for a film...I scrubbed up pretty well - it's a long shot but you never know. 4 days filming in the New Forest and a day in London if I get it (ooh the glamour).

Erm...yeah...I have a freebie wine and art evening tomorrow night (whoops) but I'm not that bothered and I'll do a 5k in my lunch hour to compensate for the evening nibbles and I've eaten around 1600 today and done 500 cals of exercise. Still eating lots of salad and fruit and yoghurt, although the evenings drawing in mean I need to try to change that up to something more seasonal - its just I don't do so well on root or even cooked vegetables...too sugary/starchy for me. Hmmmmm.

Walked home from work. I don't even notice the distance in the slightest these days, the 3.5 miles is just a stroll for me these days.

Been missing you! Did you mention stevia at one point? I have some from my sister in USA and couldn't find it over here, is it banned here?

Well done on you continuing journey..

Hiya TFG! I did mention it but never really looked into it as I'm getting on quite well with the odd bit of agave nectar.

Sarah - just checking how you are doing?

I hope maintainance is going well - are you still enjoying yourself? I hope so!

Back