CHALLENGE!!! Calorie counting and 30 day shred!

Level 3 D1! What a killer! But I will persist!!! Hope you're all having a great day! I measured and have lost a bit of flab- not sure i can actually see it- bit hey ho!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377895738.918830.jpg

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing? I'm clearly way too chatty! I find it helpful to write it down every time I've done some thing though! Sooooo...
L3 D2 done today! Just about managed to get though all the modified moves today and in a hotel room on my iPhone too! Haha! Not nice watching all my flab wobbling around though as only space here is on front of a mirror :( still- it's kinda motivating!!
Have a great day everyone!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377945313.833747.jpg

L3 D3- bit more bearable today actually!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378049012.899545.jpg

Great job. Well done you! !! I've fallen off the wagon. Been on holiday. 6lbs on and all motivation has gone .
What will you do when you complete this?

I've decided to start 30DS.tomorrow. I did level 1 earlier this year and enjoyed it. Need a challenge now and determined to finish it. Will be doing 3 consecutive days than 1 cardio day and so on. Bring it! X

I've decided to start 30DS.tomorrow. I did level 1 earlier this year and enjoyed it. Need a challenge now and determined to finish it. Will be doing 3 consecutive days than 1 cardio day and so on. Bring it! X

Welcome and well done!! Stick with it! First gee days hurt- but after that its much better!!

And welcome back lisa123! Get back on it!
L3D3 done! Woo hoo- nearly died at the end today for some reason! Have a great day everyone! Xx
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378115130.433263.jpg

Oops! I meant L3 D4!! XImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378115210.345734.jpg

Day 2 done. Omg my poor poor thighs! Tomorrow is going to be w struggle! X

Keep at it! The ability to move again will
Come back about day 4! Well done!
Just make sure you do the cardio every 3rd day and diet too if you want to lose pounds as well as tone. I've lost about 3 pounds half heartedly dieting and only doing additional cardio 3 times!
Think I'll probably do it again with those extra efforts straight after I finish!
Well done!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378241290.397728.jpg

Keep at it! The ability to move again will
Come back about day 4! Well done!
Just make sure you do the cardio every 3rd day and diet too if you want to lose pounds as well as tone. I've lost about 3 pounds half heartedly dieting and only doing additional cardio 3 times!
Think I'll probably do it again with those extra efforts straight after I finish!
Well done!!
View attachment 105803

Feeling better today and eager to do day 3. We have builders here though so not sure when I'm going to get it in. I plan to do cardio every 4th day but I walk quite a bit with ny daughter and I am calorie counting. Fingers crossed for a good weigh in on Monday to spur me on. X

L3 D6! Abs are hurting today ( must mean I have some under the fat somewhere then- lol!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378293824.500197.jpg

Wow what is this?? Can someone explain it too me and what the little table thing is :)£

Hi, you can buy it or watch it on YouTube. You do 10 days at level 1, 10 days level 2 and 10 days level 3.
You should also do additional cardio every 3 days. And if you want to lose weight as well as tone and strengthen, you need some kind of diet.
The table is a little calendar- google 30 day shred calendar on a smart phone and take a screen shot of it.
Download a free app called doodle buddy, then choose the calendar pic from your smart phone photo library and you can mark off the days! I've found this VERY motivating! As well as rambling on here every day!
Good luck!

L3 D7 done- killer again today :( xImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378395238.967085.jpg

Back