**Challenge** Easter is on the way!!

Thanks ladies I'm very happy & it's kept me on track massively as I don't want to jeopardise my loss. Am attempting not to get weighed again until after my next dd which will be Monday

Well done Lexie :)

I've lost 1lb this week. Very happy with that after 4 very up days in a row and St Patrick day celebrations! ;)

Could you update me please Kitty :) xx

I've lost 1lb this week. Very happy with that after 4 very up days in a row and St Patrick day celebrations! ;)

Well done - especially after a week that included st patricks day :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to all the losers! Ill be weighing in tomorrow! Eeeek! Was meant to weigh yesterday but ended up working ( don't have home scales ) so ill keep you posted! Xxx

Woop woop, well done both of you! :)

I'm dreading weigh in day. I'm going to break the bad news on Monday. But still here and trying very hard girls. Not giving up coz your all here supporting me and I just wanna say THANKYOU...:-D

3lbs off for me xxx taking me to 9.2...6lbs to go! :) xxx

Last edited:
I'm dreading weigh in day. I'm going to break the bad news on Monday. But still here and trying very hard girls. Not giving up coz your all here supporting me and I just wanna say THANKYOU...:-D

Noooooo don't give up, don't leave us :-(

We'll done everybody!

3.5 off for me. Absolutely I've the moon with that :)

We'll done everybody! 3.5 off for me. Absolutely I've the moon with that :)

Stupid bl00dy predictive text on phone. I'm 'over' the moon

Back