Challenge - International Talk Like a Pirate Day 19th Sep!

Well done Alexmummy, that is great and so close to your overall target too.

Liz - how are you feeling today? Are you over your funy turn, did you go to see the doctor?

I am moving up to 1000 from today. We have been told we are being moved to the top of the IVF waiting list, just waiting to be allocated a month so I feel like I need to be back on food, especially fruit and veg. Fingers crossed it could be within the next couple of months. I am within the BMI range for treatment and as long as I don't put on and get a steady 1lb a week loss I will be pleased. I am seeing my CDC next Tuesday, so will stick to the 1000 Plan a until then.

So my challenge target is out of the window, but I will still post any losses on here until the end of the challenge. And as this is on the 100% forum won't mention the food I eat. I need to think about starting a diary just to keep track of the food I do eat.

Hope you all had a good bank hol weekend and wishing you a great week :D

Hey Wales, am good today thanks hun :)
Great news about going to the top of the IVF waiting list!!! Am pleased for you. Also think you're doing the right thing. Your BMI is so close to healthy that it's a good time.
Seems like a few us might not hit exact target, but at least we're all still here supporting each other :) xxx

Thats fab news Wales. I hope you dont have to wait too long.

I had my first proper session at the gym today. Oh boy is my trainer a hunk! It was quite distracting when he was demoing the moves.;) When he got to the crunches on a swiss ball I could feel my blood preasure rising!:8855:

Ha ha Witchypoo, that is funny - as long as you are getting out of breath and flushed that is considered a good workout at the gym ;)

Just had my week 11 WI, 4.5lb down.:D

So that makes me 6lb over our challenge target.:D:D

Have I said how much I love CD?

Morning all!

Had my WI this morning and am another 3lbs done. The weight loss seems to be quite steady now. Quite excited though, cos this might mean that I actually meet my target by the end of this challenge after all!

Well done WP - you've done fantasically well!

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Claire x

Watergirl: 31lbs - 13lbs lost - 18lbs to go
Fatfighter:40lbs - 28lbs lost - 12lbs to go
Witchy: 40lbs - 13lbs lost - 27lbs to go
WP: 40lbs - 41.5lb lost - target met! (1.5lb over)
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 24lbs lost - 36lbs to go
Wales: 42lbs - 21lbs lost - 21lbs to go
Swifty: 35lbs - 29lbs lost - 6lbs to go
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 10.25lb lost - 4.75lbs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 11.5lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go

Well done Claire, great loss and you are so close to your challenge target - am chuffed for you!!!

Well I had a bit of a hiccup this weekend.:eek:
Saturday we went to a caravan show & met up with the in-laws. Bad mistake. It took 5 times longer to look at anything & our opinions were 'corrected' every time.:mad:
Apparently what we want is totally wrong. We want a very basic small caravan when what we 'should' want is a huge bungalow on wheels.
So I ended up really stressed, and when we finally got home I headed to the fridge. Ended up eating a small pack of Quorn and a tin of chickpeas. It would have been cheese or chocies but I had non in the house.:rolleyes:
Anyway, we went down to Shrewsbury yesterday & found the perfect van.:D My hubby is so keen he's already named it, either Donna (Donna Van!) or Helsing (Van Helsing!) Now to try & get the money sorted.

Sorry not been around for a while, but well done on the loss WP and Swifty!!!

In-laws sound a nightmare though WP, glad you have found something that you want and that you didn't end up with chocolate!

1lb gone, so not going to make my target but hey ho feeling ok with that.

Hope everyone is ok, caravans and in-laws aside!!!

xx

WP: 40lbs - 41.5lb lost - target met! (1.5lb over)
Wales: 42lbs - 22lbs lost - 20lbs to go

:D I've just emailed the caravan man to say we want it!
So for the next year we are going to be stoney broke. But it'll be worth it. I'm getting too old & creaky for camping. It's great when the weather gods are being nice, but too often we end up cold & wet.
But I'm dreading the 'out-laws' reaction. Its the polar opposite to what they have (and think we should have). Should be fun.;)

Have my week 12 WI today. 5lb down :D. All that effort at the gym is obviously worth it.;)

WP: 40lbs - 51lb lost - target met! (11lb over)

Hey all, had my weigh in today, and I am down to 11 stone 1 1/4, so I'm now 3 1/4lbs away from my target - 13days to my birthday (which is when I wanted to finish my target for anyway)
Aiming to try and get there, but if I can get into the 10's for then I will be very very happy anyway

Alexmummy07 15lbs - 11.75lb lost - 3.25lbs to go

Am not very well, just posted in my diary so have changed my ticker and this challenge to say I am at goal. I am as my BMI is under 30 and we are progressing for treatment. But I need to be well. I think you have all done amazingly well and will be checking out your progress until the challenges ends.

xxx

Wales: 22lbs - 22lbs lost - changed goal, am happy with that ;)
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 11.75lb lost - 3.25lbs to go

Well done WP, Alexmummy and Wales - posted on your thread Wales.
Well it's 5 days to go and I am still stuck on a plateau, but will keep rooting for everyone else on this challenge.

Final WI of this challenge = 3lb down.:D
Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone here.:)

WP: 40lbs - 54lb lost - target met! (14lb over)

Well done WP :)
My scales said 11.2.8 this morning, but they'll be back to 11.4 by tomorrow lol. They keep going up and down regardless of what I do.
Think this is officially a plateau!

I am finally!!!! in the 10's as of my weigh in this morning, :) and have 6 days to try and get to 10stone 12 (when I will officially end this challenge) but either way I am happy to finally be in the 10's. It is a big achievement for me, and marks me hitting the 6 stone loss mark too :)

Well done everyone.

Will there be a Christmas/halloween challenge?
xx

Alexmummy07 15lbs - 13.5lb lost - 1.5lbs to go

Ooh arr me hearties...

Official weigh in tonight and a 2lbs loss for the last couple of weeks, so whilst this challenge ended on Friday I am going to take them!

Pleased as I got over half way through my target despite not completing that much of it on SS.

In terms of this challenge - go WP - 14lbs over target - go you!!!

Congrats to everyone else on this challenge - thanks for all your support along the way.

xxx

Wales: 42lbs - 24lbs lost - 22lbs to go
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 13.5lb lost - 1.5lbs to go

hi girls, i think its safe to say ive failed this challenge, fell off the wagon for school holidays and couldnt get back on, started again today after been in hospital with gall stone attacks, so hopefully this will sort me out as I cannot go through pain like that again.

Well done you have all done so well im so impressed.

Back