Challenge September 2013

MAndrews

Hi all

I am starting this thread so we can all have a chance to think about what it is that we want to challenge ourselves with for the month of September.

You are your own boss on this so whether it is promising to drink 8 glasses of water a day or learn to do boxing - it's what you, and I, do for ourselves.

Think about what you want to do and post that here. :)

For the month of September, I am going to do 8 kettlebell sessions, and 7 RushFit workouts, and 8 Yoga classes.

How about you?

For September challenge I am going to do at least 10000 steps daily:)

It's the 2nd day of September, how's everyone doing?

hiya, i'd like to drop between 5lb and 1st, and exercise more, improve endurance. good luck all xx

Brand new to forum / dieting, so I hope it's realistic that I'm wanting to lose 5lbs this month. My goal for September is to stick to 1500 calories per day, hope it pays off! It's my first week of calorie counting, so working on keeping the motivation to stick it out for the month.
Good luck everyone
x

My September challenge is to stick to my Sept-Dec running plan. Week 1 down :)

I am starting this week calorie counting I find this is the only way I can lose weight and as long as I keep within 1500 cals a day or some days save some cals so that I can have a treat during the week it works. So hopefully I can lose 5lbs as well. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back