challenge

joy1

Silver Member
So I thought that I put this back on here. I asked if anyone wanted to take part in a ten week challenge some time ago, I have worked out that this will be about the beginning of september, so can I ask all those that said they would take part to put an update on the first week of september. good luck everyone.xx

I am still up for the challenge to maintain my weight. Going good so far as I have been maintaining for 3 months, weight seems to vary between 3-5lbs depending on TOTM etc, so very happy with that.

Good luck to everyone else.

I must say, this is the longest I have ever maintained my weight, as previously I havent maintained, just gone straight back to old eating habits within a few weeks.

I know now that this is a lifetime change and all my life I will have to be careful of what I eat and drink, but its not doing any harm. Here's to a healthy happy new life for each and every one of us.

I know what you mean, I really dont want to go back to my old habits, I do think as I have already stressed I used alcohol as a crutch and then consequently ate everything in site, so I am really more aware of that now. Liportrim made me look at other ways to relax and relieve stress, and so far so good. Had a horrible day today, so going for a long soak in the bath.
Fingers crossed I can maintain, however at the minute still want to lose about 5 pounds to bring me to 10 stone, but I am happy the way I am, if it dont happen.

Enjoy your soak in the bath Joy. I still find I am keeping busier than I used to in my old fat days. Not as busy as I guess I was on TFR, jeez I didnt have a dust mite in my house over those months on TFR, maybe just a couple of mites now though, but still cleaning more energetically and thoroughly than I did pre LT.

Jeez that sounds like my house used to be a pit.....lol.

Hi Joy, im up for your challenge. I fweel like Im slipping into bad habits although having said that i do eat conciously and don't go mindlessly binging like before LT.I find on bad days where Ive eaten crisps and naughty stuff. i wake up feeling unhealthy with a palate that is overloaded with salt! I vow to start diarising my food intake tomorrow and im going to the dupermarket to stock up on healthy stuff again! x good luck all...we can do it xx

Yep I'm still up for it! I go on holiday on 1st Sept so will be the same weight I am now 10st 4lbs or less. (Did you like that?? I WILL be ;)) xx

love it jan. I go third of september so lets do it. rachelroo you will not slip into bad habits repeat after me you will not slip in to bad habits.

so thought I would post this and get an update. I am now 10 stone after hols which is were I wanted to be thereabouts, so feel that I have rose the challenge. My next challenge will be to keep maintaining until christmas what about every one else.

Challenge fulfilled for me too Joy, still maintaining between 3-5lbs or thereabouts. I still work to the same plan, if I overdo things one day, I just cut back for a day or two afterwards.

Im up for another Xmas challenge to be still maintaining.

Well done to you for being exactly where you want to be Joy, thats brilliant.

Back