Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Challenge?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hoping2LoseBig!!, 26 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My brother will be joining me on CD in the new year and we want to have a lil challenge between us...but obv men lose quicker than women (from what i hear).

Our end dat is march 15th and i said to him he has to lose 3st and i have to 2st...this is from beginning of year!

Do you think this is a fair deal or shud i make him lose more lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Make him lose more..... men seem to lose around 6 to 7 pounds a week on CD (I think), and he is just starting whereas you have been doing it for a while, so his initial losses will be a lot bigger. It won't do him any harm to have a higher target, and you have to give yourself a chance of winning, don't want men to think they can out do us. Good Luck

4. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Why not ask your CD counsellor's what would be fair, based on height/weight ratio, gender, etc. Or it might be more fair to do a BMI based thing. You have to each lose some many BMI points.

MinnieMel

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.