Challenge?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hoping2LoseBig!!, 26 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My brother will be joining me on CD in the new year and we want to have a lil challenge between us...but obv men lose quicker than women (from what i hear).

Our end dat is march 15th and i said to him he has to lose 3st and i have to 2st...this is from beginning of year!

Do you think this is a fair deal or shud i make him lose more lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Make him lose more..... men seem to lose around 6 to 7 pounds a week on CD (I think), and he is just starting whereas you have been doing it for a while, so his initial losses will be a lot bigger. It won't do him any harm to have a higher target, and you have to give yourself a chance of winning, don't want men to think they can out do us. Good Luck

4. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Why not ask your CD counsellor's what would be fair, based on height/weight ratio, gender, etc. Or it might be more fair to do a BMI based thing. You have to each lose some many BMI points.

MinnieMel

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.