challenges and Teams.

ziggyzoo

Hi All I am new to the site and have seen many people mentioning the challenges and teams and wondered how a person can get involved.

I think it would really motivate me although I have a great cdc and a close friend who is also on cd, any extra support is always welcome.

Hello ZiggyZoo!!

Welcome to the site - I have found everyone here so supportive, and I am sure you will find it the same.

Some of us have joined little groups, and you will see them on here. I am sure that you can join any of them, as everyone is welcome. There are some on the main Cambridge Diet forum and some under the 100% CD forum. I am in the Butterflies group, and you are welcome to come and say hello on there!

We also take part in challenges, to keep our focus and congratulate each other as we reach our targets. Have a look at the Christmas one - started by Broxi. Basically we have decided our target for Christmas! If you go to the last page, you can add your details.

We do lots of other things like that challenge - so have a look at some of the posts, and join the ones you would like to!!

How have you found the diet so far??

Bx

Hi Ziggy,

How are you?

Have you decided to join any of the challenges??? I am going to do Alli's water experiment!!

Bx

Back