Challenging myself!

MRS R87 said:
Just to add! Im so thankful to my husbands family they have been my rock! My children mean everything to me I couldn't dream of doing anything to them the way my family treated me and my little family as they say what do kill you makes you stronger!! X

Familywise I have my 2 brothers, mum and nan. Mum and nan don't speak. Obv have my fella and kiddles, I have trust issues too so end up pushing every1 away in the end. Mum didn't have friends so I think it's rubbed off on me, I love being the life and soul of gatherings but it's just a front. I'm the clown. Lol, it does lift my mood but if only they knew hey?
Minimins has helped me loads, supportive in many ways! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

MRS R87 said:
I have judged people! I think everyone does but as I don't know you I really couldn't be more honest with you so if I ramble on with all my thoughts and feeling its good because there out in the open I couldn't be this honest with someone I knew!

Right back @ ya lol
Nice to know your not alone

MRS R87 said:
Completely off the subject why can't I view my profile?

Lol you have to achieve 50 posts
I'm on an app on my iPod and it's limited to what u can see and do but my buddy on here Rose goes on the main site thru safari and it has loads more on there. I like simple things lol when I go on my pappy I'll have a propa look, I wanna add before during and after pics. Apparently the gallery is really inspiring, I'll have me some of that :)

Pappy=lappy....iPod changes my words and I rarely realise till I've posted lol

MRS R87 said:
Oh I get it! Blonde moment! I'm not not blonde though haha:) I downloaded the app on my iPhone I was just wondering oh there we are I'll just keep filling up the feeds then! X

Yep, I did 50 posts within 3 days, I like rambling lol I'm subscribed to a few threads here and there but I have 3 main. Diet virgin, challenging myself and RANT THREAD lol

spuddridge said:
And you meet some luffly peoples

Go on 'subscribed' and all the threads you've wrote on, started or just choose to follow will be there. You can unsubscribe from any you want, pretty cool

I'm the same, I don't think then write, I pretty much write as I think lol I have a orgy mouth at times too but minimins **** them out lol

spuddridge said:
I'm the same, I don't think then write, I pretty much write as I think lol I have a orgy mouth at times too but minimins **** them out lol

Pmsl orgy.... Oh my no! Potty mouth

spuddridge said:
Pmsl orgy.... Oh my no! Potty mouth

See....mass threadidge from the spuddridge!
You'll have to translate some of my threads too as my iPod does that word change thing and I send without reading first, hence the Ooops! It meant 'this' instead of 'that'

Mrsr87 and spud you two can't have chat lol xxx...

MRS R87 said:
I'm addicted to the Millicano kenco coffee:) I bought some yesterday oh my it just like filter coffee you get from a coffee machine I'm in love! Haha I'm so board today standing in the playground waiting for the boy to go into school!

Mum said it's lush. I'll have to put it on my shopping list. I tried quitting caffeine and takeaways for lent and FAILED! I need coffee in the AM, it's like my fuel, I put 'wake-up' on today too (make-up) the dark rings round my eyes are terrible and coz I'm slowly going blonde I'm looking a tad pastey....check up from the neck up at 2, bit nervous to be honest, dont even know why? I'm very tired today, yesterday I was so hypo, singy, dancey & silly, most deffo the complete opposite today, wish I was nutty more than tired and miserable, see what the head doc says....I'm optimistic! Have a luffly day, it's quite nice in south Wales this morning x

MRS R87 said:
You'll be fine:) just be your self! That the best way to be I suffer with dark circles under the eyes- mine was lack of iron though:) yeah it's lovely here in Bridgend! Bit cold though! Have a nice day! I'm likely to be here on line as I'm getting a bit addicted to this site! If u wanna chat

Lol cool, me too! Thanks x

my god, i had serious withdrawrals.....Sonny bathed my ipod.....so im on my lappy.....and im lost, took my forver to find this lol
went to the head doc. gotta aim for future not live in the past. got councilling for dad and bamps issues, an occupational therepist ect....all gonna help me get back into education, leave the house more lol
got 10 hours security work tomorrow too, buzzin!!!!

this site is crazy....im totally lost, found this again my accident.....:brainfart: lol at the smilies.....this deffo suits me at the mo.
how have you been? xx

ive ****ed up big time, manic saturday, drank too much, acted a twat.....i hate me right now. i really dont help myself. im weighing next monday instead coz im so battered and bruised inside and out i cant bare to leave the house. have had an ulitimatum, drink or boyf.....so no drink for me anymore.....WHICH IS VERY MUCH A GOOD THING AS I BLANK OUT AND CAUSE MYSELF SOOoo MUCH TROUBLE!!! officially in hiding!!!!

im still quite emotional when i think about it. he blanking out horrifies me....good job i was looked after by lovely people.....im shying away from them all forever thru absolute shame.....i know i shouldnt of drank and i still did.....none for me anymore, family is more important....goes wthout saying!!!! BIG SIGH! when i **** up i **** up good and propa!

Back