Chambles diary April

chambles

Have been doing fine but have felt hungry yesterday and woke up at 4am hungry, havent really missed food have been cooking meals still at home and i must say the fish and chips i cooked earlier smelt amazing i had one small chip which maybe why i woke up the guilt but i feel better now after reading other peoples stories, i want to lose weight so i look good in my clothes and dont feel so bloated

when i eat food i tend to over eat always have done since a child, i can end up being sick from over eating when i go back to eating food i am never going to over eat again it makes me feel disguisting

anyway going back to bed now had some water and now feel fine feel better for writing this down

Hope you managed to get back to sleep, and that your diary helps you along your journey xxx

slept fine then got up and have been fine all day must of just been a little glip maybe it was cooking fish and chips one of my favourites

doing macaroni cheese for my family now and dont have the urge to have any
i went on the river island site this morning and have selected a few outfits that i would like once i reach goal which has given even more motivation

Back