Chams Diary

Good luck for tonight Charm :)

Always exciting when the fairy visits x

Ha ha the poo fairy !!

I was really tired in the beginning too Cham that does go, make sure you have early nights and you'll be fine.
You're doing really well and it'll all be worth it in the end ( I'm trying to convince myself lol) !
Btw we we both had the same start weight !

Weh hey...I lost 6lbs I'm well happy :) I was so happy I was shaking. How stupid is that. My CDC says my bad breath was a really good sign of ketosis. Eeeeeek

Start date 12.8lbs
Week 1 12.2lbs

I cooked my family a lovely shepherds pie and I had a big pint of hot chocolate shake. told my OH I'd already eaten as he doesn't know I'm doing CD, long story cut short he has issues with "fat women" and their diets and has absolutely no patience with me. He has a tiny appetite and has always been slender build. He has never understood the battle I have with food. Emotions and weight because he has never experienced that. He thinks that people are overweight just because of pure greed and nothing to do with lifes pressures. Anyway I'm making him sound horrible he isn't at all just set in his ways and opinions he still a lovely OH in many other ways.

I've got lots of birthday meals planned for end of April and have been chatting to CDC about stepping up to ss

Argh sent to early, stepping up to ss+. She's going to give me good options to choose whilst out and allowing me 7lbs weight gain that week (40th birthday, 4 meals out plus drinks) that way I don't need to feel guilty and can lose that again in a week straight after plan.

Woohoo hunny :)))), well done you, 6lbs is fab.

I totally get not telling oh about the diet, my other half doesn't know either lol ! It's easier for me that way, he always tells me I'm not fat et.c even though I have a BMI of 29 (was) now 27.4. I noticed we were the same start weight, how much do you want to lose chams ?

Proud of you, well done :)

cham said:
On the plus side the poo fairy has visited 4 times this week, twice today and its WI tonight..i'll take that thankyou :)

LOL, did someone mention this lovely creature? :D
image-1148307078.jpg

Well done on the 6lbs off! :clap:

Thankyou lovely ladies good luck on Ur next WI.

Lily I spent three hours ish ready Ur diary from start to finish, you are doing blimmin brilliant. Lots of ups and downs but that's everyone. From what I've read no one has an easy time. You are going to do this. :)

Not only is there a poo fairy but now there is a totm fairy, coz I ain't had a totm for 14 years...ooohhhh heeck hormones are going scooooiffff because she's just been to me:(

Woohoo hunny :)))), well done you, 6lbs is fab.

I totally get not telling oh about the diet, my other half doesn't know either lol ! It's easier for me that way, he always tells me I'm not fat et.c even though I have a BMI of 29 (was) now 27.4. I noticed we were the same start weight, how much do you want to lose chams ?

Proud of you, well done :)

Thankyou suze, yeah much easier for me to keep quiet about it. I haven't told anyone at all that's why I need all you guys sooooo much :)

Being a fostercarer I'm expected to cook wholesome healthy meals 3 times per day and if it was none I was doing this they would frown upon me ad not setting a good example or being a good role model. The thing is I really make sure the children eat healthy and heartily but I've always been a comfort eater since I was a wee girl, I too had a rocky childhood and food really was my only friend. It's a hard habit to break but I'm trying every day. :)

I've been talking to my CDC and she reckons get me down to 9 stone. Yep I'm happy with that.
3st 2 lbs to go... If only :)

Lily I spent three hours ish ready Ur diary from start to finish, you are doing blimmin brilliant. Lots of ups and downs but that's everyone. From what I've read no one has an easy time. You are going to do this. :)

Wow, you deserve a medal. :D You read the whole thing? :eek: LOL. Thanks for the encouragement hun - much appreciated!

I'll see if I can find a picture of the TOTM fairy. Bet she's real pretty... ;) :D

Here ya go - one TOTM Fairy.... :D

Fear_the_Menstruation_Fairy_by_Shadowglove.jpg

Bless you Cham, you sound like a really caring person. I too comfort eat in times of stress but I also go the other way too and don't eat then binge with hunger. I trained as a dancer and the pressure to be thin was awful, I have had issues with my weight since then. I wasn't fat but not thin enough to be a dancer that's why I turned to teaching.

Hope you have a good day :)

Bless you Cham, you sound like a really caring person. I too comfort eat in times of stress but I also go the other way too and don't eat then binge with hunger. I trained as a dancer and the pressure to be thin was awful, I have had issues with my weight since then. I wasn't fat but not thin enough to be a dancer that's why I turned to teaching.

Hope you have a good day :)

Omg that is awful Suze to have to give up something you have trained for and loved because of pressures to be thin. Jeeez how much have you lost?

I know it is 20 yrs ago now though so I'm over it, just need to get over the weight issues lol !

I started at 12st 8lbs and according to my scales I'm 11st 4lbs today, we'll see tomorrow on my official wi !! My mini goal is to get to 10st 8lbs so I have a healthy BMI then I'll reassess to see how much more I want to lose.
Gosh 9 st, I can only dream of that number lol !
How've you done today, I'm not so hungry today so hopefully in ketosis :)

Wow you've done well, how long has that taken you?

I've been good today just kept myself busy, painting daughters room today. My Oh thinks I'm going crazy running around cooking cleaning and painting all in the same day. Lol but I have to otherwise the big F comes into mind. Dreamt about strawberries last night. The smell and the taste. Then woke up with a fright and remembered I hadn't done it for real. How awful is that.... Hmmmph I love strawberries :(

Wow you've done well, how long has that taken you?

I've been good today just kept myself busy, painting daughters room today. My Oh thinks I'm going crazy running around cooking cleaning and painting all in the same day. Lol but I have to otherwise the big F comes into mind. Dreamt about strawberries last night. The smell and the taste. Then woke up with a fright and remembered I hadn't done it for real. How awful is that.... Hmmmph I love strawberries :(

Yes definitely good to keep yourself busy.
Apparently it is usual to dream of food in the beginning, I did as well :).

Thank you, the diet does work even though it's agony lol ! Today is my 23rd day, I have had quite a few blips along the way !

Back