Chams Diary

Even tho you've had blips hun you still done brilliantly. Wish I was at Ur stage. It's only day 8 for me. The days go by so blimmin slow. :)

Day 8

Had hot banana shake for breakfast was yummy actually and a pint of berry water midmorning followed by hot banana for lunch and hot choc for tea. Exciting eh.

I don't really like any other flavours all tastes powdery to me but I can cope with that.

Felt really hungry about 6pm until bedtime, tummy was rumbling and I just had such a need for food.

I tried to keep busy all day but the day just dragged. Glad when it was finally over.

I keep having really vivid dreams, I dreamt of aliens in the sky coming down in a war of the world's fashion, and went running and sneaking off to the loo with pancakes and chocolate sauce to get away from them. As if they wouldn't find me in there. Mental...

I did wake at 2.40am until about 4.40. Just couldn't get back to sleep and when I did and the alarm went off I could hardly get up.

Well let's get day 9 started...( poo fairy is coming every day :)

Haha your dreams are mad Cham !

Lucky you having visits from the poo fairy everyday :/ :).

You sound like you are really in the zone, well done Hun :)

Yeah I am actually funny how quick you get used to it. Right now I feel like I could do this indefinitely but I haven't had any social functions or nights out etc. Will have in April though so gotta get a plan in mind ready so that I can get straight back on. Not looking forward to ever going in and out of ketosis again.

How u doing suze? U ok? :)

Yeah I am actually funny how quick you get used to it. Right now I feel like I could do this indefinitely but I haven't had any social functions or nights out etc. Will have in April though so gotta get a plan in mind ready so that I can get straight back on. Not looking forward to ever going in and out of ketosis again.

How u doing suze? U ok? :)

The social nights are tricky but as long as you choose sensibly you'll be fine. Not like me with steak and wine lol ! But hey hoy I still lost lol :).

You do get used to it, sometimes I think oh I want to eat but when I really think about it it frightens me !

All good here, I'm off today so I've done a bit of me pampering which was lovely lol.

Day 9

X 2 banana terra
X 1 choc terra

X 3 cubes of chicken and x 2 mouthfuls of tuna.

Had a goodish day trying to keep busy, annoyed with my agency telling me I've got to fight for the children to get respite these days. It used to be that you would automatically get 14 much needed days a year but hey ho money talks, its all justified by budget cuts and not on the needs of the child.

oH commented on weight loss, he's finally noticed after 9 days of secretly drinking shakes in my bedroom or once even in the bathroom heehee oh you've lost a bit of weight. I told him I had reduced my meal sizes. That was good enough to throw him off the scent.

Actually went to bed last night and didnt toss and turn for hours, just went which is such a luxury these days. I did have another mental dream tho, dreamt I was queen of the fairys and I could fly, bright shards of light shot out of my body, which attracted insects, so I had a special invisible shield around me. A banquet full of a fine feast laid out before me which I couldn't eat because I was doing a Cambridge diet, as I told my fellow fairy maidens... Bizarre ha :)

Happy CD day everyone :)

Day 10

Felt hungry all day, couldn't shift the feeling of emptiness, needing, was overwhelming so had a slice of gammon ham, a large slice. Was lovely. I was determined that it was not a cheat or a blip, slip up, falling off the wagon it was an allowance therefore there was no need for me to feel guilty although I promised myself I would be 100% today as got wi tonight. CDC off on hols next week so will be a while to next wi.

( poo fairy still coming every day, can't believe it)

Yay I got weighed 4 lbs off in 4 days that's 10lbs in 11 days. Well happy :)

Start weight 12.8
Week 1 12.2
Week 2. ( 4 day week) 11.12 eeeek

Thanku Suzie its a good feeling. X onwards and downwards :)

That's brilliant, well done! :0clapper:

Cham the Champ! :D :winner:

Week 3 WI, 3lbs off. I'm happy with that. I've had small amounts of protein every day, I just can't go all day without anything to chew on.
Got some bars this week in every flavor, just had lemon, omg gorgeous drool,

Doing really well I think because even though Im eating tiny amounts of chicken or tuna I'm not feeling like I want to est loads or demolish the contents of the fridge. I AM in control and it feels goood. I reckon I'm on the road to recovery. I will control my food binges after my cd journey. Well I hope so anyhow.
Laterz peeps

Week 4... I lost 3lbs I'm really happy with that as I've had 3 ss+ days this week. That's 16 lbs in 4 weeks. Yay. I'm really going for it this week, lots of extra water and strictly 100%. ( if I can, i will try my best)
Still loving the tetras and the cranberry bars, so have stocked up with those.
I did have a pretty bad migraine this week, I took sumatriptan which made me feel really sick.hence the ss+ days. I really want to be in the 10's asap, its my frigging 40th birthday party 4th may and I wanna look fabulous at 40. Ideally I wanted to be 10stone dead by then but I'm not sure IRS going to happen. The last few weeks losses have been 3 per week. Please please please let me get there. I've bought a fabulous dress in a size 10 for the occasion. Too much pressure now, I'm still in size 14 aarrgghhh.

Week 5... I lost 2lbs, which actually is ok considering I had just been out for a meal at the harvester, small bowl of salad followed by plain.chicken breast and green beans. We then went to creams the ice cream shop in Woking. Omg how did I resist I had a big fat nothing. Yay I made good choices and left feeling guilt free. I then went straight to WI and had the 2 pounds loss. :)

Well done! A lose is a lose :) I was the same this week only lost 2.5lb. Congratulations on resisting the ice cream that amazing will lower. Keep up the great work :)

Thanks Laura, :) one day I can have ice cream as a treat but for now getting to goal is much more tastier. :)

Week 6 WI I lost 3 lbs. I've now lost 21lbs altogether on CD. I feel thinner now and so much more confident. My OH told me that my fat back has gone. Haha gee thanks babe, such a fine compliment.

I may go up a step in a couple of weeks officially rather than nibbling here and there. Seems like I will still have a decent loss so its worth a try at least. :) I'm almost in the tens I can taste it. I am as of today 11.1 next week I'm in the tens. :)

Wow that's great Cham! We can always count on oh to be honest .

The 10's is great. You can have much left to lose surely. Keep up the great work

Back