Change for Michelle

Specialm

I thought I would open up a link and keep my slimming thoughts and achievements in writing.

So my first post
i am Michelle I have had weight problems all my life and can't even remember being the same size as peers. I did slimming world a few years ago and lost five st I however put 7ish back on :0(

so I back on and have so far lost 27-1/2 pounds (I have put some on in that time too)

so I'm going to keep a diary type thing hear.

So today I sneaked on the scales which is never a good plan. But it shows I have already lost the 3lbs I gained last week. Lets hope it stays off....

Iv had a lovely food day today we had lasagna and chips for tea and its was only 8syns ( I preference to just have the white sauce from the jar and I like it) we have an actyfry which is the best thing we did chips and roasts are fab from it. Oh and I had some tomato ketchup too which was one syn. This evening iv come to bed with fruit and muller light and 24 flying sources for six syns

so 15syns bang on... I feel fantastic this week and if I haven't lost the three pounds a put on last week I'm going to be very upset....

Dolmio lasagna source (( I couldn't find the jar in my book and don't know my way round the slimming world syns on line so I just syns the white source in the book

just looked it up and decided in to four its is only 6syns so I have only had 13syns

I would, syns are there to be used its worth it the thought of having to make the slimming world alteration it doesn't sound nice and I'm allergic to chees so it's nice to make our own.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

after putting three pound on last week tonight when I got on the scales I lost 6pounds!!!!! I'm so so so so happy so next week if I use half a pound I will have my two stone award and 2pounds and I will get my club 10
xxxx. I am very proud I had a perfect week I don't think it can happen again soon as iv lots on to get in my way but ill do my best.

Back