Change from last week... nope, not hungry now!

Seraphine

Last week, I was absolutely ravenous, and the good folks here suggested I just eat if I was hungry.

A week later, I've had two days in a row when I literally have to force myself to eat. Today for example, I've been running around like crazy with some house projects. I had 2 fried eggs first thing before the school run, then around 1pm had some ham slices (shaved, 2 pieces), and at 4 had some chicken breast in a bit of curry sauce (leftovers... and I left most of the sauce behind). Okay, no veggies today (bad!) but it really was a crazy day.

And now it's bedtime and I'm a tiny bit hungry, but I don't feel hungry enough to eat.

So is this loss of appetite the key to weight loss - should I eat anyway, or just not eat if I'm not hungry?

(and yes, I'll get more veggies in tomorrow...)

Thanks for your continued support and answering all my stupid questions (must remember to buy another book...)

Hi Seraphine.

If you're not hungry, don't eat. :)

During a trial of Atkins v LowCal diet, researchers found that although Atkinsers were free to eat as much of the yummy food available to them, they just didn't.

You get fuller for longer on Atkins because of the high fat content (and recent research suggests protein has a key part to play too).

So yeah, you don't want it, don't eat it! :D

yes, Steve has it Seraphine.

Thanks guys!

I just hit post "50" and all of a sudden all these pictures came up! Wow! Jim, your loss is an inspiration... no wonder you have all these angels floating around here!

LOL, ah the magic 50 posts. :)

Back