Change in pms or cycle??

shell09

Silver Member
Hi guys well girls really :)

Il try n be brief I've done cd several times for a long time n had no probs. I'm in week 2 of my restart

I am ttc at the mo. My cycles are 28/29 days long and AF normally lasts 5/6 days now 2 months ago I had a 25 day cycle!! First tine ever n last so far. I guessed it was a one off n maybe all the focus on it threw it out a bit o n by the way it was a very light 3 day cycle again never happened before!

Next cycle was 29 days so seems back to normal only it too was only 3 days (weird huh) after alot of googling I find its common ESP at my age late 20s for a women to exp cycle changes so I could be looking at 3 day cycles forever :) :)

Anyway to the point now I'm mid cycle so in the 2 week wait and I am experiencing the most painful bruised like breasts! I normally get this slightly 1 week prior to AF but this time it was straight from ovulation and still hanging in there! Im taking supplements that should help reduce pms and encourage healthy pregnancy so it seems strange

Has anybody noticed any changes particularly with pms symptoms while on cd? I never have done before n maybe I'm just experiencing a moment of change or maybe just maybe i'l get my positive this month!! I'm mentally really struggling to stay on cd this time and am physically still feeling hungry!!

I know there's a post re cycle changes while on cd but I'm particularly interested in pms symptoms

Thanx all xx

only thing i have is i'm over a week late and been having stomach pains for nearly 2 weeks i'm not pregnant i have coil and plus i tested to be sure so must be cd for me.
good luck hun hope its good news for u

Thankyou!! Make sure u keep an eye out I had a coil miraculously disappear last year! Docs like oh it must have fell out it can happen! WTF nice of em
To tell you when they put it in!!! Lol

Phew :)

Bump

Back