Change of plan....

Ella Belle

Silver Member
I was supposed to be going out tonight and for a night away with my friends but due to the heavy snow and very very very icy conditions I have to stay put. The thing is I've been mentally preparing myself all week for having a small meal and a few drinks and now that the plan is off I feel a bit blah. I was worried about eating but I was prepared for it and ready. Tonights plan is now that the girls are coming to my house and I think I've decided that I'm just going to have a few drinks, just vodka and sparkling water...I know I'm not supposed to drink in ketosis but I'll be with the girls and in my own house, surely nothing can go too far wrong and I'll only have one or two anyway.

So there it is..I've confessed even before the crime...who knows, I might not end up having any but I'm allowing myself the choice!! A couple of vodkas can hardly make too much difference to my wi on Monday can it???

Ella drinking while in ketosis really is a bad bad idea.

I am not going to lecture you about it though, Just be careful please regardless of if it affects your loss or not you could end up being quite poorly.

Enjoy your evening,

Kez x

Hi Ella so sorry the snow has spoiled your plans for a night away, I'm sure you'll still have a fantastic time I love it when I have a girlie night in.. great fun.

I don't know about the vodka and ketosis perhaps someone else will come on and advise you.

Unfortunately I had a night away with my husband last night we had an amazing meal and I tried really hard to be sensible with my food choices and not eat to much, but I did let myself down where the vodka was concerned....

So it might be a blessing in disguise that your staying in tonight..Have a great time x

Night over..it was a bit of an odd one..two different sets of friends turned up so it was a bit awkward. I only had about one measure of vodka, it probably wasn't even that if I'm honest. I put about a teaspoon full into a full glass of water about 3 times. I did feel a bit of a head rush after the first one and a bit tipsy (hilarious - a tsp of vodka affected me!!) but I had my chicken pancake thing then and felt grand after. We'll see what effect it has on my weight loss now..that should be interesting!!

glad it went ok for you.. hope it wasnt too weird with the friends..i know how odd it can be when two groups get together!...gosh well at least we know that after lt we will all be cheap drunk dates lol!...x

Back