Change of plan...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I have had a think and have decided with new year approaching I will not continue SS until Monday. I have put on weight over Xmas and just think I was only on it a week before crimbo and feel I have wasted them shakes to only put on what I have lost.

I would like to enjoy the new year, I don't drink normally but would like a drink then.

A new year, a new start, a new me! I will stick at it 100% no cheats!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Do what you feel is best for you! Smart thinking on not wasting the shakes. Those things are liquid gold. ;)

I'm not evening hopping back on the wagon until January 10th anyway, so you're ahead of me, at least! :D

4. determinator

determinator Banned

sounds like a good plan , I was going to SS through my birthday ( tomorrow) and new year , but have decided to have my birhtday meal and eat and drink new year and jump right back on the wagon the 1st of jan :) I think if you deny yourself these things then you start to resent the plan and this can make me fail . I have to see CD as a positive choice , so will not deny myself these things

5. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Don't think of it as wasting the shakes - OK so you might have put back on what you lost but the alternative would have been to have put on over and above what you were originally.

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I was due to start on 26th December but knew that it would be hard until I returned to work.. so I delayed my start until this morning and it has been easy as pie to get back into it when I am busy at work

Make the decision which will work for you

T
    x

7. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same here - uber keen to get started again but no hope of sticking to it over Christmas and new year so set my start date as the 2nd Jan. 100% SS for me from then onwards to goal! No point in setting yourself harder obstacles because this diet can be tough why make it something you resent at the start!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.