Change of plan...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I have had a think and have decided with new year approaching I will not continue SS until Monday. I have put on weight over Xmas and just think I was only on it a week before crimbo and feel I have wasted them shakes to only put on what I have lost.

I would like to enjoy the new year, I don't drink normally but would like a drink then.

A new year, a new start, a new me! I will stick at it 100% no cheats!

Do what you feel is best for you! Smart thinking on not wasting the shakes. Those things are liquid gold. ;)

I'm not evening hopping back on the wagon until January 10th anyway, so you're ahead of me, at least! :D

sounds like a good plan , I was going to SS through my birthday ( tomorrow) and new year , but have decided to have my birhtday meal and eat and drink new year and jump right back on the wagon the 1st of jan :) I think if you deny yourself these things then you start to resent the plan and this can make me fail . I have to see CD as a positive choice , so will not deny myself these things

Don't think of it as wasting the shakes - OK so you might have put back on what you lost but the alternative would have been to have put on over and above what you were originally.

Same here - uber keen to get started again but no hope of sticking to it over Christmas and new year so set my start date as the 2nd Jan. 100% SS for me from then onwards to goal! No point in setting yourself harder obstacles because this diet can be tough why make it something you resent at the start!

Back