Change of routine ruining my sw!

jayde1148

Gold Member
Arrrghh! Changed jobs on Monday and they provide a lunch which is not very SW friendly! Eg today pasty and chips!!! I ate half and felt guilty!!!

Problem is the only facility I have is a kettle so no microwave or anything if I don't eat what they provide! But gonna have to sort something because I can't go on- it is making me feel like I have blown it and then I eat more crap!

I would like to take sandwiches but don't like using my b on that normally so need other ideas!!!

Can't believe how a change in routine has changed my diet!

Arrrghh! Changed jobs on Monday and they provide a lunch which is not very SW friendly! Eg today pasty and chips!!! I ate half and felt guilty!!!

Problem is the only facility I have is a kettle so no microwave or anything if I don't eat what they provide! But gonna have to sort something because I can't go on- it is making me feel like I have blown it and then I eat more crap!

I would like to take sandwiches but don't like using my b on that normally so need other ideas!!!

Who cooks the food? Could you find out what's on the menu for each day of the week and plan around it?

There are loads of lunch ideas on Minimins :)

Who cooks the food? Could you find out what's on the menu for each day of the week and plan around it?

There are loads of lunch ideas on Minimins :)

... Sorry ... sent message before I had finished :eek:

Here are some examples of what I do:

I take a salad into work and keep a packet of ryvita in my drawer for emergencies.

With the work kettle I make Mugshots.

I lurve SW quiche & salad.

I only take a sandwich in once a week. My habits have completely changed :)

HTH
x

Ali* said:
I only take a sandwich in once a week. My habits have completely changed :)

HTH
x

I second that. I've had about 3 sandwiches since I started sw 3 weeks ago.

Thanks might invest in a food flask, I rarely eat sarnies but struggle to think of easy grab and go lunches I used to heat up left overs a lot! X

Its amazing what trouble one little change can make! The ideas on here are great and I'm sure with some forward planning you can get back on track!

Why not explain you need fat free food? In this day and age it should be offered anyway, otherwise they could be sued in the future! I don't agree with it BTW, just stating unavoidable fact!

Do they only provide one thing? No provision for vegetarians or people with other special requirements? Could you ask if there are alternatives, like a salad?

If not, then you could have rice or pasta salad, cold meat, eggs, couscous.

Back