Changed from Lipotrim to Cambridge!

Good luck on monday babes! hope it goes well. I know it sounds silly, but I was so excited having my measurements done!

Thanks chick!! I think it all helps to be honest as there could be some days ya dont lose much but ya will see it in the loss of inches!! Well done for taking the courage so soon, cant wait to hear what its like on your first week

It cost me more cos I had 7 tetra bricks. It's usually about £35.
The tetra bricks are just going to be fab for me in work.
Porridge is classed as a shake, so it's just the same price.
The CDC was shocked at my rant over Lipotrim flapjacks and the fact that there were only 3 flavours to choose from.
I kept asking, 'But does it taste nice? Really? Honest?' lol!

I also recommend the orange flavouring for water- it is about £6 but it will last ages. You only need a tiny amount - much less than it says on the pack- and it tastes lovely. Much better than a boring old glass of water.
Will let you know what the porridge is like tomorrow!

Heu guys! just having the mint choc shake as I type-and I have to say its so refreshing in the morning! The choc 1s r divine!

im jealous!... but for the time being I definitely will be sticking to LT. I dont think I need variety in my diet I just need my jaw locking!.. I am actually considering cutting out the chocolate shake too because its making me crave chocolate which is something I dont ever crave. I have never been a choc person and do not want to become one after LT. :( all your shakes and stuff sounds delicious. wish you all the best of luck with it guys.. let me know what your weigh ins are xx

hahah.. still fat hun!.. got a long way to go. at the pharmacy Im still at the very very very obese bit of the BMI scale. charming huh!... Some people politely call it Class III Obese.. but my pharmacist likes to emphasize the VERY VERY bit. so the day she stops doing that I will consider changing my name!...

but thank you for that mmmwah

Hi all- had my porridge original this morning (you mix with hot water and microwave for 1min). It was yummy. Didn't smell like porridge, but tastes just like readybrek. For the 1st time in 2 wks, I wasn't feeling sick after a 'shake'.
At lunchtime, I had a choc tetra which I had put in the fridge. It was really nice.
With my orange flavouring in water, I have gladly gulped through 3litres of water without even noticing as it's soooo nice. Some of my colleagues in work tried it and agreed with me!
I am so glad I changed. I know Lipotrim is excellent, but I just felt sick after each shake and the flapjack repeated on me all day, which meant I was naseous all day.
If you think you could stick to the diet if the shakes actually tasted a bit nicer, then change to CD.
I have proven that I can stick to it, I just got fed up of feeling so rough and sick.
So glad I've changed over! Good luck to everyone else who is thinking of it.

best of luck on CD, keep us updated on how you get on and all the lovely flavours.

I might look into CD. To be totally honest, I am enjoying all the shakes (except chicken) but the last couple of days I have felt a little sick after my evening shake, and this has lasted for a couple of hours. I think it might just be the monotony of only having 3 different flavours. I think today I might alternate which shake I have at different times as I tend to stick to the same flavour for each breakfast, then the same one every day for lunch, and again the same one each day for supper.
Maybe boredom plays a part too and the thought of still sticking to a diet, but having different flavours appeals to me.

had a choc shake with hot water. It was really nice. like a hot chocolate. Had headache all day yesterday! felt really yuk!!!! Havent even had my morning shake yet, Been tryin to sort out computer probs so im gonna get a shake down me. feeling positive so far x

Hey guys! just been to see a CDC. she was really good. She did all my measurements, and gave lots of info. Ive just tried the chocolate that comes in a carton and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised!

me & mark just done the same, met our counsellour (really lovely).

Mark just had choc mint shake GORGEOUS!!!
I had Fruits of The Forest Delicious!!!!!!

Think we're gonna like this good luck all the changeovers!!!!!

Back