Changed from Lipotrim to Cambridge!

me & mark just done the same, met our counsellour (really lovely).

Mark just had choc mint shake GORGEOUS!!!
I had Fruits of The Forest Delicious!!!!!!

Think we're gonna like this good luck all the changeovers!!!!!

Heya,

how much does it cost for a man to do? seems to be much more enjoyable. will be keen to see a comparison in the coming weeks

ok to be honest, flavour wise CD seems like a bed of roses at the minute... but I just feel like being loyal to LT simply because I have never ever lost the amount of weight I have on LT in the past 3 months... does it work on exactly the same terms as LT? with the whole ketosis thing?? Im gonna let all you be the guinea pigs and then I may consider it

Heya,

how much does it cost for a man to do? seems to be much more enjoyable. will be keen to see a comparison in the coming weeks

Hey Ollie,

It's costing us 46 pounds a week, big saving compared to 55 quid on LT.

So far so good, going to try a choc shake soon, its great having 4 a day so ur constantly getting something, the bars look yummy too! got porridge to try as well, and our cdc gave us some ketostix for free, and we're we and truely in ketosis!!

Hopefully the weight loss continues as good as on LT, will keep you's updated!

ok to be honest, flavour wise CD seems like a bed of roses at the minute... but I just feel like being loyal to LT simply because I have never ever lost the amount of weight I have on LT in the past 3 months... does it work on exactly the same terms as LT? with the whole ketosis thing?? Im gonna let all you be the guinea pigs and then I may consider it

Its the same as LT hun only lots more flavors and they also introduce food along the way which is great. I will let ya know how i get on!! To be honest I wouldnt be moving either only for the chemist and the distance thingie but we will all still be here checking up on ya, dont worry!!

Hi all, I went to CD for a while to get me over the xmas thing it meant I could eat on nights out something sensible. Loved the flavours and choice but have gone back to LT for some discipline for a few weeks more. Will be watching your weight losses though as I may hop back to CD once I get myself another 2 stone off.

:D

I switched on Thursday- since then I've done a sneaky weigh in and appear to have lost 5lb, so the weight loss is just as quick.
The main difference is that with Lipotrim, it's a medical diet. Cambridge make money out of it, and so to keep their dieters, they try to make the shakes/bars/porridge as nice as possible.
I was able to stick to LT, but felt sick after each shake and the flapjacks repeating on me were the final straw!
Since being on CD, I feel so much better. Yes I am still getting the headaches, but I don't feel rubbish all day, and actually feel more energetic.
I have been checking my ketosis, and I am still well and truly in it, even though I swapped over. Didn't make any difference.
I'd recommend anyone to swap over if they are even half bored of the flavours in LT. If you are ok, then stick to it, but if you are in danger of waivering, swap and it will get you back on board again due to the range of flavours and different sorts of shakes-porridge in particular! YUM!
Also, you can put the chocolate tetra bricks in freezer and eat them as ice cream! Going to try that today...

Update on CD Switch!

Well I love everything I have tried! Choc, choc mint and Fruits of the forest shakes, chicken and mushroom soup, potato and leek and not forgeting the gorgeous chocolate bars!! So good!!!

John has been a bit more adventurous than me, trying butterscotch and walnut, cappuocio, choc orange, spicy tomato and chilli!

Hope the weight loss will be as good!

Mx

Update on CD Switch!

Well I love everything I have tried! Choc, choc mint and Fruits of the forest shakes, chicken and mushroom soup, potato and leek and not forgeting the gorgeous chocolate bars!! So good!!!

John has been a bit more adventurous than me, trying butterscotch and walnut, cappuocio, choc orange, spicy tomato and chilli!

Hope the weight loss will be as good!

Mx

Is the chicken soup nice? I am so scared to try it in case it makes me sick like the Lipotrim one! :eek:

chicken soup is fine, mushroom is my personal favourite, only one I strongly don't recommend is the broccoli and cheese. Does anybody actually like that one???

I've swapped to CD today and am loving it, so far. The toffee and walnut shake is yummy! For me it seems much easier to stick to. The added bonus of having the CDC is fab. She came to my house, did my measurements and was very very supportive.

sounds really great...thinking about switching but will wait until i really cant stomach LT anymore....best of luck. xx

Hiya, haven't tried LT, but started CD a few weeks ago - brilliant choice of shakes, soups, porridge, and tetra packs.
My CDC is wonderful - on my first week I took at least one of every flavour and then was able to exchange the ones I didn't like. She Rocks!! As well as weighing - she also keeps in contact by text, email and helps keep the motivation going!!

Just been for my 1st weigh in on Cambridge-
On 3days of Lipotrim and a week of Cambridge, I lost 9lb.
No change in ketosis- all good and loving my porridge!

well done catssseyes..porridge sounds yummy..

cd sounds much much better, is there a difference if weight loss?? good luck too everyone

oh and does anyone know what the highest bmi is for cd before you have too get a docs note??

I've just been to weigh in and lost another 5lb! Whoo-hoo!
Helen xxx

Back