Changed from Weightwatchers to Slimmingworld Help??

Hi Fibe! Hope your ok hun. Sorry I havnt been on in a while been on my jollies, was excellent but gained back the 5lb :(

So back on it today, did a run and not going to weigh myself for 2 weeks. Sorry to hear about your fella that sucks, but just think how much u could lose to suprise him when hes back!! Me and my OH have to separate for 8 weeks mid July and im dreading it so cant imagine how u cope. chin up, speak soon xxxxxx

Hello hun,
Hope you had a lovely time where did you go? 5lbs gain is not bad at least you lost it b4 you went so things didnt get worse;) So have you managed to get back on track hun? I seem to be a roll now am managing to stick to the diet now (first few weeks were difficult) and my body has adjusted o the carbs. The couscous cake has been my life saver it really has. Ive always got it in the fridge so if i need to pick at something its there.
Also i been making potatoe cakes in advance (mash, onion, greens) and keeping them in the fridge if i get hungry i can just fry one in frylight and have it with beans :) quick and filling!
I feel for you in July its not nice when you are parted from your loved one. Im just trying to keep busy and yes your right i could really surprise him if i can stay motivated :)
Do you like hummus? the reduced fat one is a healthy extra i been having it in the evening with a glass of wine and loads of peppers, celery and carrot yummy. Also have you tried the kellogs chocolate fibre plus bars is a healthy extra (i think)
well hun look forward to hearing how you getting on.
xxx

Well done you! Glad your sticking to things. Im back on it now and doing well, doing my daily running too which hopefully might speed things along. We went to Crete, The 5lb was actually pretty good considering a just ate and ate and ate (all inclusive, grr! hehe) but thats what holidays are all about! - getting back on the wagon is where it counts. That cous cous cake and potato cakes sounds yummy, might have to try them! I like the alpen light bars - 2 of them, yes 2!, are a healthy B if i recall, and they are sooo nice. I used to much them on a night with a tea. Yes we will just have to cope without our men but at least we can concentrate on healthy eating 100 percent.

Keep it up hun. x:)

Hiya babe,

How is it going? i been struggling a bit :( although i have not put any on just not being strict enough to lose. I am going to join a class tommorow night so watch this space.

I do hope you are doin well let me know x x

Hi doll,

Things are going ok. Lost 8lb so far (but thats after putting back on the 5lb i lost and losing it again!) - so moving slower than id like but at least its coming off. well done for joining a group, sometimes you just need the extra push to get you going. try getting the magazines for some good recipe tips. or if you type faves your fave food, for example, "roast potatoes" into google with the world "slimming world" in front of it, theres always a good recipe on hand to replace it with. xx

Back