Changed meeting and changed weight!

Hi everyone.
Been going to WW now for three weeks. Every Monday I have been weighed and in total have lost 10 pounds.... Or so I thought.....
My Monday meeting has closed down and so decided to attend a new meeting today ( 4 days from last weigh in)
ANYWAY....
To my horror the new group scales said I had put on 2 lbs!!!!!
Talk about a downer.... I wouldn't care but I have stuck to it religiously and haven't even nibbled on my weekly points yet!
Has this happened to anyone else? Please say there can be a fluctuation in scales from group to group?
Thanks everybody!
Jo xx

I think most scales in group are the same but in sure there can be some fluctuation, I always weigh at home before I go and my home scales weigh me up to half a lb heavier ..

Your ur weight can fluctuate throughout the week week though

If you used alot of weeklies it might not have had chance to even out so maybe a bit of bloating or if you changed the time of day you weigh will also affect your weight. You weigh more in the night than the morning so if you changed from a day to an evening group it will so on the scales

Good luck for next week
Dan x

I think every set of scales varies.

I used to weigh at home before getting weighed in class, and the class scales always put me about 1 to 2lbs heavier than my home scales.

My mum has been a ww leader and ww scales on the whole tend to be accurate. They get calibrated once a year and are allowed to be only 0.5lb off.

Hope this helps :)

Back