Changed over to Rosemary Conley

Jumped up this week by an extra 200cals a day. I know it sounds daft but its quite hard to fit it in lol

gemma1986??

hi gemma for sum reason it wont let me private message you or post to your thread any chance you could send me the ww eating out guide , i joined ww yesterday and really could do with it, much appreciated! sorry to write on this forum wall with something that has no point to the topic!! sorry x ;)

I`m doing great, thanks for asking, I think there is only about 4 of us on minis following RC. So I kinda keep posting al over the place LOL

I`m really into this diet at the minute, it just makes sense to me. ( but its still only been a couple of weeks eh ) LOL I get to have a treat in with my extra calories now oooooh its exciting. I had chocolate last night ..
Hope your all doing fab

fantastic well done xxxxx

Missed my wi this week so going to have to be extra good, This is the time that is bad for me because I know I have a whole week now and can get tempted to cheat a bit.....

But I don`t want to sts I want to get this last bit off so i`m going to be GOOD !!!!!

Hope your all doing Fab

I`m not sure how the cals work out on ww but the first 2 weeks of RC you are on 1200 cals a day but everythig has to be below 5 grammes of fat per 100g. No extras like alcohol for 2 weeks ( don`t drink anyway)

Then I have jumped to 1400 cals per day and 100 of them I can use for a treat which can have any amount of fat in.

Don`t know if its lower cals but I have been checking things like the ww biscuits and there about 17g of fat per 100g even though there low points.
I expected ww stuff to be low fat.

Its back to the all or nothing like cd, I think its just better for me to not have too much choice and just know I can`t have it if its too high in fat. lol

I'm glad your doing well,but i dont think i would stick to it,at least i can have what i like with ww,but within my points!!

Yeah there is that but it just gives me too much choice and I probably don`t always make the right choices LOL

Just goes to show how different people are, I could never really get on with ww,probably joined about 8 times eeek
I don`t mind weighing stuff but the points thing does my head in.

You are doing really well not far to go now. xx

How much have you lost Gem

Well stayed the same this week, but it may have something to do with drinking 1 1/2 litres of diet coke and no water the day before getting weighed.

Seeing as it was 90pence for a 500ml of coke or £2.10 for the same size bottle of water, I chose the coke!!!!!!!!!!!
I even challenged the woman to see why it was so much and she just said " yes its the right price, its a rip off"

Anyway serves me right for being tight, still feel really bloated so am back to drinking my water today.
And will remember to take my water with me next time I go out LOL

Just catching up on here, 13lbs gone and hoping to get my stone " award" next week.
how sad is it that a little bit of paper keeps us going.
Still really enjoying it though.
Missed my exercise class on Monday though as full of cold.

Back