Changes so far

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Guru, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right. I need a kick up the bum to stick to CD :D I'm sure a few other people feel the same and are struggling. So, what changes has losing the weight made to your life so far? Think how far you've already come!

- I've dropped 2 dress sizes and got into a pair of jeans that I couldn't get over my bum when I started!

- I've had to start wearing my engagement and wedding rings on a chain round my neck because they fall off my fingers

- I've cleaned out my wardrobe and given away all my fat clothes - so there is no way I can go back. I have hardly any clothes and it feels GREAT

- I am going on holiday in May and for the first time EVER I am not worried about whether or not I will be able to do up the seatbelt on the plane

Over to you! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I did that too, I kept one pair of fat jeans, which I try on when I'm feeling down and it reminds me how far I've come!! There's no way I was going to spend money on buying bigger clothes so When everything started to get a bit too tight, I had to take action, so I'm back on CD getting back the body!:D

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    im down 3 dress sizes and have evacuated the big clothes from my wardrobe

and i apparently come accross as a happier person ( thou to be honest i dont feel happier ) and i seem more at ease when interacting with people

5. determinator

determinator Banned

I have dropped 4 sizes ( was a 24 .. 16 now !!) , I feel more confident and look sooo much better .. I put on make up most days when I never bothered before .. and got my hair cut last week for the first time in 3 yrs !!! I can run around after the kids much more and am 'happier' ...'in bed ' ;)
    I am the lightest I have been since I was about 15 ( now 32 ) and I feel great .. although as I am so focused on my weight .. what I look like etc I seem to have more 'fat' days than I did when I was 18 stone 8 !!!!! But sure that will go wehen I get to goal :)

6. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I can fit into a pair of jeans that my mil gave me 6 yrs ago when I was 18 and had just got with my boyf! (I am a real horder!!) And now they are starting to feel big! I can also fit into a size 12 (almost) which I havent been able to do since I feel pregnant 5 yrs ago!! My work clothes are like a tent on me! Great feeling!! xx

7. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Way to go girls!!!!! You all have lovely inspiring stories :) :)

Determinator, I too have FAR more fat days now than ever before how mad is that?

Main changes for me: can shop absolutely anywhere now
    Can run and run without getting breathless ( major joy! )
    People calling me tiny/little and my fave so far 'so dinky' LOL

The best :D

8. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Kept on discovering strange bones that had lain hidden for years
    wedding rings now jangle
    vegetables sometimes taste too sweet (currently addicted to parsnips)
    I look good in a tankini
    I can cross my legs under my desk now
    Gone from a size 18-20 to a 10-12 in jeans!!

9. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooo yes I can cross my legs now! And I can get out of the bath without struggling.

I am looking forward to dropping another couple of dress sizes down to a 16 so that I can go in any shop and buy off the rail!

10. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    the one I keep looking at is I have gaps between my fingers, when my hands is closed! strange hey!! xx

11. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    I love the changes losing weight has made to my life. I have dropped 7 dress sizes from a size 28 to a size 12/14, I feel physicly fit -running, cycling no probs and not out of breath anymore, clothes shopping is a joy and not a chore and I can go anywhere for them, I can cross my legs, fit in the bath and I can fit into normal spaces like a plane seat etc. Best of all is knowing that I have must have given myself at least another 10 years and I will be around longer for my family. I feel fab and absolutley love being slim and feel so much younger. I will stop drivilling now lol xx.

12. Emma-x

Emma-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Great thread- very inspirational!

OMG Zoe-uv done so so well, u lost almost a stone every 3 wks- god i hope im like you lol- did u exercise?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.