Changes to CD?

ponypony

Can any CDCs shed any light on this?

Sorry if I've missed it on here, but I've seen some murmurs about changes to CD.

Like 790 is changing to 810, but you can stay on it till goal before working up the plans?

Things are changing, but not much so i hear!

Last edited:
It starts on 1st February - some folks are on it already - the CDC's do have the information

810 is exactly the same as 790 but with the addition of 2fl oz of milk.

You can stay on this until goal since it is not a VLCD

810 is exactly the same as 790 but with the addition of 2fl oz of milk.

You can stay on this until goal since it is not a VLCD

Thats good to know! Thanks Ann :) xxx

Hurrah!

My CDC is lovely but a bit clueless (hence why I'm still SSing at this BMI and yes, I know I shouldn't be).

But now I know I can maybe do AAM next week then do 810 the week after, right the way down nearly to goal before working up the plans. yay! Should get to goal a bit quicker than had planned!

It has not been said that you can 810 down to goal as that would not give you the chance to work through stabilisation which is a week at each level minimum 1000a, 1000b, 1200 and 1500 then move to maintenance.

It would be unwise to stop 810 then go straight to 1500 which would be the only option available.

Looking at your goal of 22.8 if that is where you want to end up you would need to introduce the other plans first. You could introduce them at 22.8 and continue.

All literature will be with CDC's mid Feb onwards.

If you have any further questions please ask.

Thanks Linda,

Was just thinking I could do AAM week next week, then move upto 810plan until about BMI 22.8 (9stone 7lbs for my height I think), then work up through the plans and end up somewhere between 9stone and 8stone 7lbs.

Fiance is thrilled - he wants to 'cook' something for us on valentines day.

That sounds like a good plan and will help you to continue losing the rest of your weight and be ready for long term maintenance.

The new programmes take effect from 1st February so counsellors are still getting their heads around them.

I dont think i could do SS longer than around 6 week (what i planned to take me to BMI 25 + 1 stone) cos i dunno if i'd have the strength to not eat if i was losing only 1-2lb a week.

I plan to do 5 more weeks SS, then aam, then 790 for a while :)

If you struggle on SS you can now do SS+ which is either 4 shakes and 200ml of skimmed milk or three shakes and a 200 cal meal (full details to be released but similar to AAM).

ooooh! Will keep my eye on that one. Thanks hun xxx

Could do 810 to a BMI of 25 then work up the plans, whereas the 790 we had to do it to a BMI of 25 plus 1 stone.

That is what I meant!

Yes you have now made that clear but others would not have known that would they so its best to clarify the situation.

Last edited:
I have 3 stone to lose to BMI 25 and am only on day 10. Have been really good with no slip ups as yet. I plan to SS for 4 weeks, then AAM and then 790 (or 810) until I reach BMI 25, which will be a very good weight for me.

Linda

When will the details of SS+ be available? I'm due to start AAMW on Friday & I get weighed tomorrow? will my CDC have details of this plan as it sound better than AAM?

Cheers

Hi,

All CDC's have details of this plan already. There is just a little fine tuning on the 810 and moving up the plans.

It was in recent Insider mag sent to CDC's if she didn't receive it she can email me and I will send her scan of relevant bits.

Back