changes to plans

The new magazine will be in group next week - do think it will give any clues? It is marked Jan/Feb 2015.....

Last edited:
When SW started years ago you were only allowed three bananas a week so wouldn't surprise me if they were at limited again.

Maybe fruit could be a healthy extra - so you would be meant to eat some but not an unlimited amount?

I think a lot of stuff you are allowed on sw is crazy. I can never get my head around the fact that mug shots are free for instance.

Very true and I had some noodles this week and there were vile ! Whatever it is I'm hoping it pulls me out of this self sabotage I'm stuck in

I love EE because it is so easy and it has been working great for me. But, I am nothing if not open minded so we shall see what the New Year brings.

Mugshots, supernoodles, pasta n sauce... So much processed rubbish full of salt and sugar, and yet the humble avocado is the devil!

Exactly I'm hoping it will be a healthier version after the tweaks...no low cal stuff full of nasties and back to proper unprocessed food

Not sure it'll be totally free of processed nasty stuff, they are bringing out a range of ready meals after all. I don't mind that they are. I love cooking from scratch but find sometimes, like now when full of sinus infection and looking after my very stroppy tantrum throwing toddler, a ready meal or pasta n sauce gets me by without resorting to a takeaway. Even if I know it's still not what's best for me x

Not sure it'll be totally free of processed nasty stuff, they are bringing out a range of ready meals after all. I don't mind that they are. I love cooking from scratch but find sometimes, like now when full of sinus infection and looking after my very stroppy tantrum throwing toddler, a ready meal or pasta n sauce gets me by without resorting to a takeaway. Even if I know it's still not what's best for me x

I agree completely - there will always be times when convenience wins, and that's absolutely natural. But the idea of a mugshot being free and fruit being rationed baffles me! It just doesn't feel right!x

I'm the same with frylight! I go without I'm afraid. And I just can't bear the thought of muller lights....I'd rather pay the syns for fat free Greek yog & honey.

Don't get me wrong, I eat junk! But it has to be stuff I really like, like chocolate!

I'm the same with frylight! I go without I'm afraid. And I just can't bear the thought of muller lights....I'd rather pay the syns for fat free Greek yog & honey. Don't get me wrong, I eat junk! But it has to be stuff I really like, like chocolate!

Yes! And pizza!

I prefer to use coconut oil to cook, but after years of SW it is sometimes hard to break away. I live in fear of everything!

Back