changes to plans

Our consultant is giving out new member packs the week between xmas and new years x she told us they is a new thing that will speed up losses x

Sounds like there is much speculation and we just have to wait and see exactly what transpires!

I'm green plan through and through from day 1 and know that works for me. As long as I have that sort of option or indeed I can carry on as I do now, I shall be happy.
They'd better not up the syn value of my Options or daily chocolate though!! :eek:

Does the new mag say anything about the new plan?

I would have thought they would have planned the changes to the plan months ago as well as the magazine. So I think it's a good indication

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just had a message from SW online saying they have got some exciting news for us soon and can't wait to share it.., watch this space lol... X

Just had a message from SW online saying they have got some exciting news for us soon and can't wait to share it.., watch this space lol... X

Ooo its very exciting :)

Does the new mag say anything about the new plan? I would have thought they would have planned the changes to the plan months ago as well as the magazine. So I think it's a good indication Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just has a page with a photo of new book that is doing the round at group x

They are getting rid of a column in the back where your losses and gains are recorded, the person on weigh will no longer have a column for your actual weight, just date, loss this week and total loss. Apparently seeing your actual weight written down is demoralising, silly in my opinion but will have to wait and see.

They are getting rid of a column in the back where your losses and gains are recorded, the person on weigh will no longer have a column for your actual weight, just date, loss this week and total loss. Apparently seeing your actual weight written down is demoralising, silly in my opinion but will have to wait and see.

Thats just down rite silly x i like to see it written down regardless what i have done

If that's the only change I will be surprised.. Gotta be better than that surely... Can't see SW sending me msg saying exciting news to share and it just be altering a column on weigh in!! We'll just have to wait n see but it won't just b that..

If that's the only change I will be surprised.. Gotta be better than that surely... Can't see SW sending me msg saying exciting news to share and it just be altering a column on weigh in!! We'll just have to wait n see but it won't just b that..

Its apparently something extra that will help speed up losses we were told x

Hi blades4life
I've heard that too. Anything that speeds weight loss up will be welcome in this house :) xx

Yea same ere hehe :)

From what I can work out, Red/original and green are going, extra easy is staying, as there are only one syn value in the 2015 food directory, free foods and low syn snacks books.

But instead of success express being a weight loss tool, it will now be more used and available to members for a quicker weight loss.

SE hasnt been great for me when i tried it so will be interested to see what they say it is now

Been doing EE since 11aug always loosing 1-2lbs a week or maintaining. Just had a week doing red/original and lost 3lbs so if they get rid of red/green then I'm gonna keep doing red days anyway whilst it works :) xx

Someone has said on there thread that her consultant said there will be good news for veggies but we will know soon enough ...not long now

Back