changes to plans

From what I can work out, Red/original and green are going, extra easy is staying, as there are only one syn value in the 2015 food directory, free foods and low syn snacks books.

But instead of success express being a weight loss tool, it will now be more used and available to members for a quicker weight loss.

When Success Express first came out it was 'just another plan' and wasn't used just a weight loss too. Sounds like its going full circle!
It came out along with another plan called Mix to Max which was a plan where you could eat a green breakfast, a red lunch and a green evening meal....or indeed in any other 'mix to max' combination. At that point there were 4 plans!!!

More variation can only be a good thing in my opinion......we are all different and want different things from different diets.

When Success Express first came out it was 'just another plan' and wasn't used just a weight loss too. Sounds like its going full circle! It came out along with another plan called Mix to Max which was a plan where you could eat a green breakfast, a red lunch and a green evening meal....or indeed in any other 'mix to max' combination. At that point there were 4 plans!!! More variation can only be a good thing in my opinion......we are all different and want different things from different diets.

I remember those too !

What are we thinking...syn values will be no more?

Just imho but i think it just means that they'll only be one syn value for all foods across all plans. And less plans too. Can't see them getting rid of syns all together but simplifying what they have makes sense to me. It was getting too cluttered xx

Just imho but i think it just means that they'll only be one syn value for all foods across all plans. And less plans too. Can't see them getting rid of syns all together but simplifying what they have makes sense to me. It was getting too cluttered xx
I must admit I tried to explain to quite a few members how the different plans work and feel their confusing so let's hope the latest changes will simplify everything.

The new magazine for Jan and Feb still has some red and green syn values. Either the plans are staying or the magazine doesn't take the changes into account.....

I heard that there is a new plan from a national manager as well as area managers. I don't think that they will axe red and green days as some people find that mixing things up can cause better losses.
Streamlining EE to make more productive losses would be interesting to see. I wonder what the tweaks were?
I guess it is a present from SW to all of its paying members!
Having experienced a bit of a rut in the last half stone to a stone, I am glad to see there is something I could kick things up a notch with :)

Hi I'm thinking of joining a sliming world group this evening , but reading that there will be changes in the new year is it worth waiting til January as u don't want to be confused

Livvy

They announce the changes from Saturday 27 so you could join then. If you are going a Thursday group rung and see when they are running mine is changing to sat for next two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi I'm thinking of joining a sliming world group this evening , but reading that there will be changes in the new year is it worth waiting til January as u don't want to be confused

Livvy

I understand what you are saying you could text the consultant and say you were thinking of joining but don't want to get too confused, they'll be able to say whether to wait until next week and you can also ask when the classes are nxt week. Good luck it's a fabulous plan & I find it fits in really well with my life ;)

We get to know 2 weeks from now :)

I was told today from someone that the red and green are going! They wouldn't say much more though!

I was told today from someone that the red and green are going! They wouldn't say much more though!

They might be but can always still follow that plan if thats what works xx

Back