changes to plans

I think that's a bit harsh, I have mostly vegetarian meals as I'm not a big meat eater so will usually have green days, I,also agreed that there is a lot of negativity about the new plan, which, as of yet, we don't know all the details about.

if there is only going to be EE vegetarians can do EE but without the meat and not the two hexs.

If you find me harsh then fine I just say as I see it. Think veggies know their way round EE and green days, it's not rocket science.

Just picked up my new books no red or green book all seems to be ee which i do not do but could not stay to group to go through it all so will have a read later

are they not doing the food directory, free branded foods etc books anymore? i cant find them on teh website to buy

thanks fizz
ill email them and ask - i just cant see them online - maybe theyre holding them back till they launch the new plan

I doubt the changes will be to drastic, think sw just like to keep everyone guessing, when the reality is probably just few tweeks here and there. It won't be the massive change WW did a couple of years ago. I'm not surprised about red/green going no-one in my group does it and it's only ever mentioned if someone needs a boost with their losses. I think EE is perfect for everyone really, as long as portion control is followed.

Blanco, I'm an online member and no, they don't send you books - everything is available online. They usually have the plan in PDF format though, so you could download and print them out if you wanted to.

The new plans aren't available to online members until Monday though.

Blanco, I'm an online member and no, they don't send you books - everything is available online. They usually have the plan in PDF format though, so you could download and print them out if you wanted to.

The new plans aren't available to online members until Monday though.

Ok thanks hun :)

it's instead of Success Express and combines Speed and Protein food - basically no potatoes, pasta or rice. 1 HE A and 2 HE B. The combination is meant to keep you fuller for longer therefore no snacking needed

it's instead of Success Express and combines Speed and Protein food - basically no potatoes, pasta or rice. 1 HE A and 2 HE B. The combination is meant to keep you fuller for longer therefore no snacking needed

Ah, ok, thank you! So the HE Bs still include carby things, like 2 slices bread or a portion of cereal?

Back