changes to plans

Hi everyone, I'm going back to SW next week after doing the red/green plan about 7 years ago and being on and off the plan at home for years! I tried EE but didn't get on well with it and now there's this new plan and I'm worried I won't understand it- are the books quite self explanatory? I don't want to get it all wrong in my first week! Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone, I'm going back to SW next week after doing the red/green plan about 7 years ago and being on and off the plan at home for years! I tried EE but didn't get on well with it and now there's this new plan and I'm worried I won't understand it- are the books quite self explanatory? I don't want to get it all wrong in my first week! Thanks in advance :)
Nettie, if you have the red/green plan books or even just know how those plans work, my consultant said there is nothing to stop us continuing with them.

I don't think it sounds low carb as all the fruit is still allowed. It sounds more balanced to me. I am looking forward to starting and seeing how it goes.

Nettie, if you have the red/green plan books or even just know how those plans work, my consultant said there is nothing to stop us continuing with them.

I think it's best I just go along to group- this thread is confusing me haha
I do love red days though which now sounds like whatever the new day is called

Ok - I see that. Seems a bit strange though - may as well just be on Ee???

I never had a problem with unlimited pasta/potatoes etc At first, I would eat massive amounts just because I could but towards the end of my weight loss journey, and while maintaining, I eat a portion that satisfies my hunger. If I cook too much pasta/rice/spuds, I have them the next day in a salad.

Yes, how would a vegetarian do extra easy ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you'd just select what u fancy from the food lists - veggie or otherwise.

Thank you but I know the green plan inside out, my concern is more for new members who will not be given the option of doing it, or any support in group. The updated app only shows EE syn values not red or green, and its disappointing because not everyone will have access to the website to be able to look up information even if it is available

Yes you can continue on with whatever plan you want to but why pay to support an organisation that isn't supporting you. I for one have no intention of doing that :(

I think that any of us can follow the EE plan - veggies, vegans & meat eaters alike and some will choose to have a mixture of all 3 I guess - I can't see that EE favours either meat eaters, veggies or vegans but perhaps I'm missing something?

There are two articles on the website now - one on the basics and one by a vegetarian consultant who has tried eesp.

The surprises for me - yogurt is not an s or p food
- you can have an extra hexa or yogurt after a week on sp
- half and half s and p foods on the plate

Oh and another one on the re worded EE

I think it looks interesting and will defiantly try some SP days - although maybe not a whole week at a time.

It does say do red and green if you want to (but only if you are losing at least 2lb a week !!!!!)- not sure how much help there will be though?

Just been reading about new streamlined EE on SW.com. Very much liking the sound of it. Will be getting the new books and listening to my C walk us through it all at class tomorrow morning. But yes, feeling optimistic about it.

Just been reading about new streamlined EE on SW.com. Very much liking the sound of it. Will be getting the new books and listening to my C walk us through it all at class tomorrow morning. But yes, feeling optimistic about it.

Won`t get mine till Friday.:mad:

There is an article about it on the website that explains the changes and has a FAQ section. Explains it all.

Well red is pretty much covered by eesp but if you want to green they're not interested and what a ridiculous attempt to pacify the vegetarian members the article on the website was too. I left a comment but doubt it will be published as they only want positive feedback seen. If this is a negative post then the that's because I don't feel very positive towards sw at the moment between this and the imminent introduction of the ready meal range. There are no benefits to me from doing ee only reduced choice of foods and reduced flexibility

Back