changes to plans

If, as a vegetarian I switched to ee, yes I would feel like I was missing out (losing the extra hea/heb), but I am likely to stick to green. It's worked before, it won't suddenly stop working.

Also how I feel. The option of filling in a food diary online for green days is still there for the moment. I've only been doing SW for 8 weeks and green days are really working for me!

As a fan of success express i feel the ee sp is very similiar and i had good results on this when followed about once a month

I'm really confused. I want to start again on 5th January, I understand the EE plan and I'm wondering if I can just stick with that. Are there now less healthy extras?

Where can I find the food lists (healthy extras & free food) online?
I'm on the slimming world website and logged in. Loads info on SP but can't set new lists

go to my weight loss plan
then under free foods click on find out more - theres a link to a pdf in there
same thing for healthy extras - find out more - scroll down - pdf to download

Just purchased the 3 books that have gone on sale just hope it's what you would get in group if you went ( I do online ) 1 is food directory 2015, 1 is free branded good 2015 and 1 is low syn snacks 2015..

Just purchased the 3 books that have gone on sale just hope it's what you would get in group if you went ( I do online ) 1 is food directory 2015, 1 is free branded good 2015 and 1 is low syn snacks 2015..

Yep, they are the same as you get in groups :) x

I got my new pack this morning, and as others have posted, very little change to Extra Easy and yes, Extra Easy SP is very similar to Success Express, and yes disappointing that in my case Red/Original will only be supported online, but I still can follow it, so will continue to do so, as I like my second Hexa for cheese. Also, some of my typical red days, could now become an Extra Easy SP day, and I can continue with Extra Easy Days on the days that Pasta or rice form part of my main meal.

I got my new pack this morning, and as others have posted, very little change to Extra Easy and yes, Extra Easy SP is very similar to Success Express, and yes disappointing that in my case Red/Original will only be supported online, but I still can follow it, so will continue to do so, as I like my second Hexa for cheese. Also, some of my typical red days, could now become an Extra Easy SP day, and I can continue with Extra Easy Days on the days that Pasta or rice form part of my main meal.

I'll be joining you I'm still going to do red days :)

Perhaps I'm being stupid, but can anyone see the PDFs to download? I am logged in, and following the instructions but can see the PDF links....

I cannot see them at all either think it's only if u have an online membership u can see them...... Is fromage frais not on sp list by the way? Ta

Also what fruit and veggies are a no no now on sp? Please :)

I cannot see them at all either think it's only if u have an online membership u can see them...... Is fromage frais not on sp list by the way? Ta

I think you can see them if u are an online member. If you go to group then you will have have the books and therefore not need the pdf files :) x

Thanks!! Didn't work for some reason but I'll get them soon enough

Back