changes to plans

Oh no! What's the damage? Makes sense, I always thought some were crazy low...

Pippa, things like chicken chow mein have gone up to 24 syns and lamb rogan josh to 10 syns! A bit steep so it looks like I'll be making my own now.

They say it's to include a bigger portion though, 550grams per container.

Pippa, things like chicken chow mein have gone up to 24 syns and lamb rogan josh to 10 syns! A bit steep so it looks like I'll be making my own now.

They say it's to include a bigger portion though, 550grams per container.

Bloody hell thats risen dramtically x chow mein was only 8 syns before :(

I went to group tonight and got the new pack. I also noticed the changes in syn values for Indian/Chinese meals out. However, at our local Indian restaurant, I always ask for my (veggie) curries to be made with as little fat as possible and they are always happy to oblige.

I'm still going to stick with Green to maintain.

I went to group tonight and got the new pack. I also noticed the changes in syn values for Indian/Chinese meals out. However, at our local Indian restaurant, I always ask for my (veggie) curries to be made with as little fat as possible and they are always happy to oblige.

I'm still going to stick with Green to maintain.

I would stick to what you know works :) Sticking to red myself as know it works x

Don't weigh in until Wednesday, is the new plan suitable for someone who loves mainly carbs? I eat a lot of potatoes on green

Carbs (potatoes, rice, pasta) are still free foods on EE. It's only the new EE SP that limits them. And of course you can still keep doing Green as usual!

I've just picked up my new pack from group, now I'm going to sit down with a glass of wine (synned!) and peruse it properly!

Just had a quick talk in group and got the new pack. My lovely consultant said she would support red and green if anyone wanted to keep going with it and played down the differences between success express and Ee Sp. as well as the changes for the new plan.

Will read and digest later but mostly has been covered on the website and here already.

I have read through my new pack a couple of times and I think the bare bones are this;

Foods have been changed from being Free and Superfree to just free foods, except they now designate them as speed foods or protein-rich.

The Syns section of the new book gives values for EE only. Red and Green plans are still supported but SW are putting greater emphasis on EE and EE SP, Syn values for Red and Green will still be available online.

Notable changes are that certain things have been moved around, specifically, peas have been moved from the veggies section and are now with the beans as they are considered to be protein-rich (along with other leguminous veggies).
Pineapple is no longer considered to be a speed food and just counts as a standard fruit, like a banana (aw, guess I'm sticking to melon now!)
Chicken is no-longer listed as a speed food (I suspect this to be for the purposes of Clarity as they don't want people to fill their plates with just chicken and wonder why they have not had any losses at the scales).
Oyster Sauce has now been given Carte Blanche in the Storecupboard Staples section.

The re-released EE encourages you to fill your plate with 1/3 speed food.

EE still allows one HEA and one HEB

The emphasis of the additional plan (Known as Extra-Easy SP) which SW intend to supersede Success Express is to fill your plate about 50/50 with protein-rich and speed food to turbo boost weight loss.

EE SP allows you to have a couple of potatoes or a little rice so it's low-carb instead of no carb but you have a fine line between what is an EE SP meal and reverting to EE.

EE SP allows 1 HEA and 2 HEB.

I have read through my new pack a couple of times and I think the bare bones are this; Foods have been changed from being Free and Superfree to just free foods, except they now designate them as speed foods or protein-rich. The Syns section of the new book gives values for EE only. Red and Green plans are still supported but SW are putting greater emphasis on EE and EE SP, Syn values for Red and Green will still be available online. Notable changes are that certain things have been moved around, specifically, peas have been moved from the veggies section and are now with the beans as they are considered to be protein-rich (along with other leguminous veggies). Pineapple is no longer considered to be a speed food and just counts as a standard fruit, like a banana (aw, guess I'm sticking to melon now!) Chicken is no-longer listed as a speed food (I suspect this to be for the purposes of Clarity as they don't want people to fill their plates with just chicken and wonder why they have not had any losses at the scales). Oyster Sauce has now been given Carte Blanche in the Storecupboard Staples section. The re-released EE encourages you to fill your plate with 1/3 speed food. EE still allows one HEA and one HEB The emphasis of the additional plan (Known as Extra-Easy SP) which SW intend to supersede Success Express is to fill your plate about 50/50 with protein-rich and speed food to turbo boost weight loss. EE SP allows you to have a couple of potatoes or a little rice so it's low-carb instead of no carb but you have a fine line between what is an EE SP meal and reverting to EE. EE SP allows 1 HEA and 2 HEB.

Thank you think you have summarised this really clearly, very helpful :)

I have read through my new pack a couple of times and I think the bare bones are this;

Foods have been changed from being Free and Superfree to just free foods, except they now designate them as speed foods or protein-rich.

The Syns section of the new book gives values for EE only. Red and Green plans are still supported but SW are putting greater emphasis on EE and EE SP, Syn values for Red and Green will still be available online.

Notable changes are that certain things have been moved around, specifically, peas have been moved from the veggies section and are now with the beans as they are considered to be protein-rich (along with other leguminous veggies).
Pineapple is no longer considered to be a speed food and just counts as a standard fruit, like a banana (aw, guess I'm sticking to melon now!)
Chicken is no-longer listed as a speed food (I suspect this to be for the purposes of Clarity as they don't want people to fill their plates with just chicken and wonder why they have not had any losses at the scales).
Oyster Sauce has now been given Carte Blanche in the Storecupboard Staples section.

The re-released EE encourages you to fill your plate with 1/3 speed food.

EE still allows one HEA and one HEB

The emphasis of the additional plan (Known as Extra-Easy SP) which SW intend to supersede Success Express is to fill your plate about 50/50 with protein-rich and speed food to turbo boost weight loss.

EE SP allows you to have a couple of potatoes or a little rice so it's low-carb instead of no carb but you have a fine line between what is an EE SP meal and reverting to EE.

EE SP allows 1 HEA and 2 HEB.

Excellent write up, thank you

Back