changes to plans

Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and good luck for your weight losses which ever plan yr choosing xx

Extra virgin olive oil is still listed on the website as a healthy extra :)

Is that under the old EE Plan though?
I always syn my EVOO - as I save my HexB's for bread and potatos etc (I usually do red days)

Is that under the old EE Plan though?
I always syn my EVOO - as I save my HexB's for bread and potatos etc (I usually do red days)

The healthy extra lists on the website are sorted by EE, red and green. Theres no option for new EE or SP so assuming it still counts for the new too!

The healthy extra lists on the website are sorted by EE, red and green. Theres no option for new EE or SP so assuming it still counts for the new too!

I can't find it though on the new HexB list for EE now - nearly all the nuts and seeds amounts have changed (some morem some less) and some things are missing!

I can't find it though on the new HexB list for EE now - nearly all the nuts and seeds amounts have changed (some morem some less) and some things are missing!
I couldn't find it on any lists either but as an experiment I opened the Food Diary...comes up under 'oil' as a hexb.

I couldn't find it on any lists either but as an experiment I opened the Food Diary...comes up under 'oil' as a hexb.

I don't think they've changed the food diary section yet though - as red/green options are still there.
Plus all the nuts and seeds on EE are still all the old values.

I need to have a good read of everything lol xx

This thread is great, thanks for all the info everyone :) Does anyone know if you can have fat free natural yogurt on SP? Or is it just extra easy? x

Fat free yogurt is not an s or a p nor does it have a syn value so you can have it on SP but as an additional free food and not as part of the SP plan. Also if you do SP for a whole week or longer then after the first week you can add a tub of yogurt or an extra HexA each day (according to the website but not the book)

(And they say this is less confusing!)

Fat free yogurt is not an s or a p nor does it have a syn value so you can have it on SP but as an additional free food and not as part of the SP plan. Also if you do SP for a whole week or longer then after the first week you can add a tub of yogurt or an extra HexA each day (according to the website but not the book)

(And they say this is less confusing!)

Thank you for the reply :)
I think I might stick with extra easy and just do the odd day as a boost. It is definitely confusing me! Lol x

Really? Well that's cheered me up! Thanks!!

It is definitely not in the new book. But it could be a printing error. Until we get a list of those who knows.
The web site has not been updated fully yet. Pain

I logged on again and can still see it under a B choice for EE!

I did notice that reduced fat halloumi is now included in the A choices for cheese :) It used to be only in the green days B choice.

This thread is great, thanks for all the info everyone :) Does anyone know if you can have fat free natural yogurt on SP? Or is it just extra easy? x

On SP you can only have food with an S or a P. No free foods other than that.
You cannot syn a free food so if it is not that SorP so you cannot have it. You would have to have a yogurt that has syns and count it. You also cannot have any spud, rice pasta etc. They are free foods, not SorP. It is not really like the ORIGINAL plan (also incidentaly in the book it says the new SP plan is not suitable for diabetics) Consultant says also on SP you cannot have a McCains Jacket just because the pkt ones have syns, potatoes are free NOT SorP.

I will stick with the new EE. Not too much that will be a problem I don`t think. I am diabetic and if I want a change I will do a red or green from my old books.

Also you should not do SP for more than 1 week. If you do you are supposed to ask consultant what extras to add

Back