changes to plans

Why would that not fit in then. As your still allowed syns and hexbs aren't u?

You are allowed syns, yes, but I'm not sure where synned yoghurt/sausages/other foods would fit in. A day free natural yoghurt is not an S or P so eorkd to be allowed. A half syn yoghurt has a large element of free food in it, hence the low syn.
I guess it's allowed but I'm not doing it that way, I'm using S and P and syns things like gravy, Chocolate, crisps etc

one to ask a consultant I'd say!

"other free foods" are left in limbo land really aren't they? in some ways it would be simpler if we could syn them on an SP day and they you would know where you were.

I cant wait to get all the books through to see if i can get my head round it but looking at the new food diary i would put my cereal in the hexb section and yoghurt in syns. Cant see the big problem there.

I cant wait to get all the books through to see if i can get my head round it but looking at the new food diary i would put my cereal in the hexb section and yoghurt in syns. Cant see the big problem there.

I agree BUT here's my thinking - you wouldn't/couldn't have a free mullerlight as its not S or P but you could have a half syn one? Doesn't work right in my head!

I think you are right Jaylou - if you are doing SP properly then the low syn yogurt has some free food in so you shouldn't have it at all. But a mini mars bar would be fine if you counted it.

This is why they are saying you can have the odd bit of other free here and there but how much is too much?

I agree BUT here's my thinking - you wouldn't/couldn't have a free mullerlight as its not S or P but you could have a half syn one? Doesn't work right in my head!

I completely agree with ur way of thinking but was just telling ginlin her day could still count as a EESP. And free yogs would go in the occassional free bit on diary not under s or p.
Think the food diary download is quite helpful.
Saying that wont b giving it a go til i have it all in black and white infront of me.

Sw advise having a free yoghurt instead of the synned one and recording it as such in the diary

For me personally the lines are too blurred and I think having double healthy extras AND free food will harm my weight loss. If there was a set amount of free food you could eat then it would be ok, but for me the amount is too vague for me to be comfortable with it.

Dont have any. I'm just having S and P. No free food. It's short term, not a normal plan, hard but I hope, worth it!!!

I think if target members got where they are by doing what they did...it's OK to carry on. After all, from what I've read and understand EESP is supposed to be an extra aid to loose some pounds.

Yes its just an extra plan to boost weight loss like success express was. Its basically same as success express but slightly tweaked x

I think it is closer to red but it is in fact quite different to both of them. I quite like it but don't know if it is better. I found Red quite straight forward (if strict) and found success express too extreme. SP is forcing me to eat pulses which is probably good for me.

I would like a clearer way to eat potatoes - no real reason why they couldn't be a HexB on EE for their fibre content as well as being Free. But perhaps that would be more confusing than the free food limbo land of EE SP and I think they are keen on only having one list now for each category.

I think if target members got where they are by doing what they did...it's OK to carry on. After all, from what I've read and understand EESP is supposed to be an extra aid to loose some pounds.

Very true but it would be nice to have a weight loss boost plan for those times when we go off plan

Very confusing. I suppose the other way of looking at is that muller lights are syn free rather than free food? So you could have a Mullerlight and count it as syns, i.e., count zero syns.

As usual with new SW plans, it's becoming clear SW haven't quite thought this through... :rolleyes:

Back