changes to plans

Hi ginlin
I did do EE for a while when I first started but I'm so glad I read up about red days as I love being on that plan and loosing a lot more weight in doing so. I had a peek at your pic's and you look lovely on all of them and you've done amazingly well!! Another reason to stick with red as it's worked for you and hopefully will get me to target too :) xx

Awhhh thank you! xx

And you will get there Blanco!

been to weigh in only half off after 5 days on ee sp so not happy with this, i have always done red days and occasionally success express so not sure what to do this coming week will give it some thought. xx

Thank you Ginlin, just out of interest can I ask how many syns you had per day whilst getting to target? X

It would average at 15 a day, but some days very little, like one or two, so that I could use the surplus for wine on the weekend.

I also rarely use syns for things like chocolates, biscuits or crisps, but used for sauces, marinades, rubs, chorizo, mainly things thst make a tastier meal xx

I bet when people changed from red to EE that loads of them stayed the same or even gained in the first week due to fluid retention with the extra carbs. Those that stuck with it probably then lost the next week and ongoing (perhaps more slowly than on red?).

I wonder if going from red to SP would be the same due to extra bread (if you normally have potatoes) and beans and pulses now being free for more carbs. I suspect ongoing weight loss would be good but then you are not meant to go on with it! Maybe with a mixture of EE and SP this would apply.

Can't believe EE to SP would have a similar effect though?

It would average at 15 a day, but some days very little, like one or two, so that I could use the surplus for wine on the weekend.

I also rarely use syns for things like chocolates, biscuits or crisps, but used for sauces, marinades, rubs, chorizo, mainly things thst make a tastier meal xx

Thank you Lynne
I've lost 4lb this week so pleased loving red days. Have good weekend xx

Hi Nettee i have been thinking the same about the bread, i usually do red and success express last week did ee sp to hope to have a good loss only to lose half. I have been having 60g bread each day which on red and suceess exp i did not have, doing another week on ee sp with bread reduced and if my loss is not good on sat going back to red and success exp xx

Hope you have a better week - let us know your week two results.

I went from EE to SP and had quite a bit of success. I could see why the Red to SP may be a little problematic from the view of having carbs in your meals and the potential fluid retention issues.
Boofle, did you keep a food diary at all? It may be worth examining what you had eaten and maybe keep another one this week and see if you have another slow loss?

Hi phoenixgirl yes i did a food diary gave it to my consultant to check, i also always keep my syns to 70 per week, will see what happens this week but if not happy i am going back to red and success express let you know sat after weigh in xx

Back