changes to plans

I hope this has straightened out but I would definitely speak to your consultant and get them to feed back your responses to Head Office.
If the plan hasn't worked properly for you, it is worth feeding back to Head Office as they may need to refine the plan further.

It would average at 15 a day, but some days very little, like one or two, so that I could use the surplus for wine on the weekend.

I also rarely use syns for things like chocolates, biscuits or crisps, but used for sauces, marinades, rubs, chorizo, mainly things thst make a tastier meal xx

I've always doen Red days and had all 15 every day - as I like to have a glass of vino in the evening.
I use 10 syns for wine and 5 syns for the same sort of thing as Lynne - plus flour/cornflour to thicken LF sauces. No choccie or crisps etc.
I decided not to save syns on any day - just stick to the limit.
And if I do go to a party or something I allow myself just 15 extra and take is as a flexiday (do these still exist?).

I've managed to lose almost 4.5 stone and keep it off - I did lose a half stone more but I gained that back 2 years ago and now struggling to get rid of of it again.
But that's me cheating and not the plan. I'm the same now as was this time last year - so Reds work for me.

I doubt that x

Hi Lynne
Tried to get into your diary but won't let me, though I had no probs with the photo link?? Keeps saying I'm a new member and need 50 posts ( have done a lot more than that and can do other stuff) so don't know why?? Do you go on any other links? Would like to keep in touch as we are both red girls :) hope you are well. I'm doing ok again this week xx

Hi Lynne
Tried to get into your diary but won't let me, though I had no probs with the photo link?? Keeps saying I'm a new member and need 50 posts ( have done a lot more than that and can do other stuff) so don't know why?? Do you go on any other links? Would like to keep in touch as we are both red girls :) hope you are well. I'm doing ok again this week xx

Lynne's diary is in silver section - so you need 500 posts unfortunately and you have 158.
Go and play some of the word games etc on here - that will soon get your posts up!

Hi Lynne

Lynne's diary is in silver section - so you need 500 posts unfortunately and you have 158.
Go and play some of the word games etc on here - that will soon get your posts up!

Hi Blanco,

Sorry you can't access my Diary, as Bev posted, it is in the Silver section, and yes to read it, you need 500 posts.

My photo diary thread is in the regular forum, hence being able to see that.

I do post on a few diaries and threads, and often pictures on...

What's for breakfast

What's for brunch

What's for lunch

What's for dinner

Well done on another good week, and yes, stay in touch xx

back from a busy group - lots of people had tried SP with varying results. I don't think it is a magic wand for everyone. My consultant emphasised that it was quite hard to do as it is so restrictive and said that was why you are not supposed to do it all the time. She also said it made her appreciate how flexible EE days are which I definitely agree with.

I've always doen Red days and had all 15 every day - as I like to have a glass of vino in the evening.
I use 10 syns for wine and 5 syns for the same sort of thing as Lynne - plus flour/cornflour to thicken LF sauces. No choccie or crisps etc.
I decided not to save syns on any day - just stick to the limit.
And if I do go to a party or something I allow myself just 15 extra and take is as a flexiday (do these still exist?).

I've managed to lose almost 4.5 stone and keep it off - I did lose a half stone more but I gained that back 2 years ago and now struggling to get rid of of it again.
But that's me cheating and not the plan. I'm the same now as was this time last year - so Reds work for me.

You've done amazing on red days, wow 4.5 st well done. Good to know you have all your syns as I basically have all mine too. I'm a chocoholic so no guessing where my syns go. I've nearly lost 2 st ( 3lb to go) and need to loose another 1.5-2st depending on what I look like.. Really preferring red days to EE.. X

Hi Nettee interesting, my class had varying results, have made my mind up going on red success express next week regardless of the weight result on sat, done 2 weeks now on ee sp xxx

I managed to lose 6lb this week and only did half the week on SP. I even had a family do with a catered, very synful meal. I usually lose around 1lb - 1.5lb. Worked for me!!

Hi, I've read a fair bit of this thread but not all of it (there is a lot!) so sorry if this has been raised before....

I restarted last night after about 10 months off plan. Previously I did the Green plan but the consultant told me they're really just focusing on EE now. Maybe I've misunderstood but does that mean that I basically do the plan I used to do - lots of free pasta, rice, veggies etc. but only have one HEB? I think I'll really struggle with that, I really relied on that extra one before.

Any thoughts or advice?

Hi, I've read a fair bit of this thread but not all of it (there is a lot!) so sorry if this has been raised before....

I restarted last night after about 10 months off plan. Previously I did the Green plan but the consultant told me they're really just focusing on EE now. Maybe I've misunderstood but does that mean that I basically do the plan I used to do - lots of free pasta, rice, veggies etc. but only have one HEB? I think I'll really struggle with that, I really relied on that extra one before.

Any thoughts or advice?

That's about the size of it for EE, yes. Why not work the extra HEB into your syns? It'll only be between 4 & 6 depending on what it is, and it might shake things up a bit for you. It is a pain, I loved the green plan and it worked for me, and I don't particularly understand why it is has gone, but I have found that synning the extra slice of bread or whatever has helped me use my syns more wisely, and has given me a bit of a kick-start.

Any thoughts or advice?

You can still do green days if you want to. I do red days and have 2 HE a&b's everyday. Good luck.

Hi, I've read a fair bit of this thread but not all of it (there is a lot!) so sorry if this has been raised before.... I restarted last night after about 10 months off plan. Previously I did the Green plan but the consultant told me they're really just focusing on EE now. Maybe I've misunderstood but does that mean that I basically do the plan I used to do - lots of free pasta, rice, veggies etc. but only have one HEB? I think I'll really struggle with that, I really relied on that extra one before. Any thoughts or advice?

I am still on the green plan, the support is only available online though. But I have no plans on changing to EE

The plans arent spoken about anymore thats all but consultants should still.support u x

Loving the name, blades4life. Just back with slimming world after giving it a miss for the last 3 months. Back on track, but not going to a meeting. Thing is I don't know a great deal about the new so plan, so have decided to stick with we. Do you think I will be ok doing this, or do I need to give so a try x

I'd stick with EE. I've just finished a week of SP and lost 2lbs - which sounds fine until you realise that the previous week on EEE I lost 2.5!

Loving the name, blades4life. Just back with slimming world after giving it a miss for the last 3 months. Back on track, but not going to a meeting. Thing is I don't know a great deal about the new so plan, so have decided to stick with we. Do you think I will be ok doing this, or do I need to give so a try x

Ee hasn't gone or really changed its just that terms have changed so you have protein free and speed. The new sp plan is only a boost everyone normally should be doing ee

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back