changes to plans

The plans arent spoken about anymore thats all but consultants should still.support u x

Difficult when consultants aren't trained in the green plan and tell their members not to talk about it in class :-(

Difficult when consultants aren't trained in the green plan and tell their members not to talk about it in class :-(

When I received my new pack my consultant had printed out an information sheet and at the top it said that green and red plans were 'no more'.

Personally, I find green easier to stick to, I love my carbs. EE doesn't suit me at all, I don't think I would have stayed on plan for so long on EE

When I received my new pack my consultant had printed out an information sheet and at the top it said that green and red plans were 'no more'.

Personally, I find green easier to stick to, I love my carbs. EE doesn't suit me at all, I don't think I would have stayed on plan for so long on EE

EE doesn't suit me either much prefer red days. It's a pain they aren't interested in red/green anymore but we can still do it ourselves

We can carry on as before...no worries!!

Yes can see that being a pain when you are new to green days but if your use to it then it's fine..

I don't' think we should settle for fine though - paying the same fiver a week as other members but getting no support and being told you can't discuss your weight loss plan in class. I think that's appalling and a sad indictment against an organisation which sells itself as the friendly welcoming slimming club. I think all us greenies should respond by talking about it at every opportunity and demand the same level of support as other members

. . . I think all us greenies should respond by talking about it at every opportunity and demand the same level of support as other members
Get the "redies" to join in as well - there's a lot of us around!

I don't' think we should settle for fine though - paying the same fiver a week as other members but getting no support and being told you can't discuss your weight loss plan in class. I think that's appalling and a sad indictment against an organisation which sells itself as the friendly welcoming slimming club. I think all us greenies should respond by talking about it at every opportunity and demand the same level of support as other members

We pay the same every week as everyone else, therefore we should expect the same information and support. They quote statistics / percentages with relation to people that stay to image therapy lose more weight and keep it off, but with the way it's going EE members are the only ones receiving this support

You've done amazing on red days, wow 4.5 st well done. Good to know you have all your syns as I basically have all mine too. I'm a chocoholic so no guessing where my syns go. I've nearly lost 2 st ( 3lb to go) and need to loose another 1.5-2st depending on what I look like.. Really preferring red days to EE.. X

Thank you Blanco - I won't pretend it was easy. It wasn't - as I'm a slow loser.
Slowness was partly because of age, partly due to medical issues (I can't exercise due to arthritis) and probably because I do have all my syns :D
Weight loss was ok at the start but slowed right down at the end when I refused to give up my syns/vino.
But it has helped me maintain pretty well (albeit 7 lbs over target at the mo).

So stick with your red days and syns but be prepared for it to be slow towards the end if you don't cut down on them.

I can't say for sure but I can't think my consultant wouldn't discuss green and red plans if members were already following those. But it would surely be different for NEW members who never get to hear about the alternatives..simple because as far as SW is concerned....they don't exist anymore.

Loving the name, blades4life. Just back with slimming world after giving it a miss for the last 3 months. Back on track, but not going to a meeting. Thing is I don't know a great deal about the new so plan, so have decided to stick with we. Do you think I will be ok doing this, or do I need to give so a try x

Thanks xx u wouldnt be a blades fan by any chance would u x

Thank you Blanco - I won't pretend it was easy. It wasn't - as I'm a slow loser.
Slowness was partly because of age, partly due to medical issues (I can't exercise due to arthritis) and probably because I do have all my syns :D
Weight loss was ok at the start but slowed right down at the end when I refused to give up my syns/vino.
But it has helped me maintain pretty well (albeit 7 lbs over target at the mo).

So stick with your red days and syns but be prepared for it to be slow towards the end if you don't cut down on them.

I will do thank you. Been on plan 100% this week but last night had bottle wine and Chinese ( stupidly I know, went to funeral and was fed up) weighed today and put 2lb on wasn't expecting that so soon oh well back on it. Hope you have good week xx

I know where your coming from and I meant it's fine for us to continue red/green days but its not fine for SW to not talk bout it anymore. But getting angry etc isn't going to change anything so we have a choice we either do our green/Red days or we don't, again we have a choice to either go to group and pay or we don't..

. . . . . . getting no support and being told you can't discuss your weight loss plan in class. I think that's appalling and a sad indictment against an organisation which sells itself as the friendly welcoming slimming club. . . . . .

As a matter of interest, how prevalent is this? How many people here have been told that they can't discuss the green plan in class, or that they won't get any support?

ive only been to class twice and my consultant encourages conversation on all plans.

i suppose it does depend on the consultant.

That's good shame other consultants dont..

i have heard some true horror stories about consultants in my years back and forth to sw.

im lucky that mine appears to be a diamond. others arent so lucky.

As a matter of interest, how prevalent is this? How many people here have been told that they can't discuss the green plan in class, or that they won't get any support?
We have a new consultant (but she was a member of our group so I know her) and she is quite happy to talk about the green plan. This week she checked that I was still doing it rather than EE and asked if I needed any support. She also suggested to another vegetarian member, who had tried EE that week and not lost weight, that maybe she should stick to what she knew if it worked. But I agree with the previous poster about consultants: considering they all get the same training, their individual approach varies hugely!

I changed group after my consultant refusing to discuss green. My new consultant said she won't discuss in class as they've been told not to but to approach her on her own if I'm struggling or need help. Slightly better than my last consultant but seems it's actually sw head office telling them not to discuss it :(

Back