Changes to SW Plan

Dizzi-G

Hi all

Has anyone else heard about the changes to SW in January??

I've just read on Facebook that tomato puree is going to be syn free and that a HB of cereal will be 30g instead of 28g! (someone's consultant told them in class).

Anyone heard of any other changes?? :)

My consultant announced in class last week that tomato puree was free from now?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've heard both of those two rumours aswell :) still wouldn't waste a hex b on a poxy 30g of cereal whilst doing EE though lol. I've heard they are doing it because many people who have a hex b of say 28g of cereal and 1 ryvita very often won't eat the ryvita so are not getting full fibre :)

I've heard both of those two rumours aswell :) still wouldn't waste a hex b on a poxy 30g of cereal whilst doing EE though lol. I've heard they are doing it because many people who have a hex b of say 28g of cereal and 1 ryvita very often won't eat the ryvita so are not getting full fibre :)

Brilliant, thanks :D

Yay to the tomato puree!!!!

Re. the cereal: a whole 2g extra. Thanks SW, If I ate cereal that would be like a whole extra bran flake in my bowl! ROFL!!!!!

Must admit I don't have the Ryvita, never bothered with it. Not sure I'll get too excited about the extra 2g of cereal either!

Still at least they are tweaking things based on what people do.

Oooo, I like the syn free tomato puree :)

I suppose lots of people (me included!) thought it was strange to only be able to have 28g of cereal. Or 28g of a lot of other foods as well! It won't seem as strange to have it as 30g, to me anyway!

Ahh, I grew up in metrical land...I've never used ounces, except for baking the odd cake, and I've never had to convert between them!

That seems like a serious lack in my education :D

My consultant announced this at group. Will we all get copies of the new food optimising book? Any consultants know.

I never ever eat the ryvita. Really glad about the tomato purée. It's nice to use in lasagne/bolognaise to make the sauce even more tomatoey!

When the plans change you won't get a new book - you just ahve to remember the changes or note them down somewhere. Obviously the syn section always changes anyway so it's not much different.

Last time the books were re-done (from the red/green covers [two sections] to the brighter green cover) we were offered a chance to buy the new books (I think it was £3 or something - cheaper than rejoining to get them anyway).

paperclip said:
When the plans change you won't get a new book - you just ahve to remember the changes or note them down somewhere. Obviously the syn section always changes anyway so it's not much different.

Last time the books were re-done (from the red/green covers [two sections] to the brighter green cover) we were offered a chance to buy the new books (I think it was £3 or something - cheaper than rejoining to get them anyway).

Theres a little bit in the current book by the syns section for notes to write it all down. I like my book, has all my awards in and all my weigh in history.

My consultant announced this at group. Will we all get copies of the new food optimising book? Any consultants know.

I never ever eat the ryvita. Really glad about the tomato purée. It's nice to use in lasagne/bolognaise to make the sauce even more tomatoey!

My Consultant said that we get new book free provided we go to group each time over xmas and new year period.

Back