Changes to SW Plan

Oo thats good although I do use passatta sometimes I would like the freedom to use Tom Puree freely will be better on the smash pizza for instance.
xxx

I think if you were to book the WI between xmas and new year as a planned holiday then you will still get the book I am sure.
I have to say that I love the SW way. I hope it doesn't change too much. Look at what has happended to WW. They have lost loads of members!!

That was going to be my plan, either that or do a countdown and then not go (as technically I will still be there as I have paid!). I may end up having to do 2 weeks of holiday as I won't be back until late afternoon/early evening on New Year's Day (the Monday) and our class is usually a Monday - I guess I need to find out whether it will change day due to the bank holiday first.

I really hope they don't change the plan too much either!

Lol, been using tom puree as free for AGES... ah well!! xxxxx

I think that the reason tomato puree has become free is because of all of the above !!!! We haven't been counting it and still losing!

The puree i use has no oil in it so maybe it depends on brand.

Just been to class this morning and no mention of any changes in future - but she doesn't ever tell us anything (i had to ask her about Body Magic awards because she never does anything with Body Magic)
x

As for tomato puree - hooray! I've always classed it as free anyway ;) The syn value is so minimal per portion that I guess that's why they've done it, just like they did with stock cubes.

Stock cubes are free now?

My consultants boss was there tonight. She said tomato puree isn't free until we get the new books as it may vary between brands (whatever, LOL!), she also said that there "may" be new wholemeal pittas that count as HEXbs.

She also said that if you attend any class over xmas, not just your own then you will be entitled to the new books for free. The charge if you can't make it is only about £3.

I don't want a new book & i don't need a new one! I like my awards all on the front. I can remember that tomato puree is free without paying for a new book or being forced to go to group on xmas eve & new years eve cos my class is on a saturday. Silly idea.

I don't want a new book & i don't need a new one! I like my awards all on the front.

Me too, I have ran out of space on the front of mine though & hopefully eventually the back will be covered too.

Stock cubes have been free for ages as far as i know.

Couldn't live without em x

Oh right, thanks alot! I'm using oldish literature so need to keep on top of these things! Is there anything else significant that has changed in the past few years?

Typical - the one week I missed something major happens! I guess I'll quiz my consultant about it on Monday!

I'm still getting me head round the shark bit. Didn't realise you could eat them lol. Do peeps actually eat them and wonder how you would syn one. X

Back