Changes to SW Plan

They do Shark in my local pub. I will choose another steak now instead :(

Tom Puree - i did use to syn it on pitta pizzas but always found it hard to judge how much i had squeezed out.

x

I wonder if shark will still be free but they're just not allowed to print it on the free foods list as such, as it's endangered?

i find it a little odd that they are making such a big deal over 2 small things. Syn values and healthy xtras change all the time, surely ther is more to this

also ww is changing again and its even more like sw, with flexi points and more focus on filling and healthy foods with no counting

Hi guys, just wondering with all the talk about attending the group meeting I'm wondering if you could help me with a query...... I go to a Wednesday group but I work peculiar shifts and can't go on a Wed for the next two weeks and I don't want to miss getting weighed so would I be able to go to a group on another night for those two weeks???? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :) many thanks, Xxxxx

Hi guys, just wondering with all the talk about attending the group meeting I'm wondering if you could help me with a query...... I go to a Wednesday group but I work peculiar shifts and can't go on a Wed for the next two weeks and I don't want to miss getting weighed so would I be able to go to a group on another night for those two weeks???? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :) many thanks, Xxxxx

yes hun, any group x
:D

We were told to attend between xmas and mid january to recieve free books. Any consultant saying ten quid if you dont attend xmas week (funny, how thats the week most people DONT attend due to it being BLOODY CHRISTMAS!!!!!) for the new books should be ashamed of themselves. Its not even ten quid to join SW, and I'm pretty sure anything in the new book won't be worth a tenner.

Tbh depending on what the changes are, I'll probably just carry on according to the book I've used to lose 4 st. Clearly works!

We were told last week that if we attend all meetings between Christmas and New Year, that we would get a surprise gift worth about £10 ... Well that's spoiled the surprise! Lol

We were told to attend between xmas and mid january to recieve free books. Any consultant saying ten quid if you dont attend xmas week (funny, how thats the week most people DONT attend due to it being BLOODY CHRISTMAS!!!!!) for the new books should be ashamed of themselves. Its not even ten quid to join SW, and I'm pretty sure anything in the new book won't be worth a tenner.

To be fair - it's not the consultant who decides what to charge. They have their instructions from SW head office.

JestersTear said:
Perhaps the consultants who say £3 are able to take the hit and pay for the difference themselves?

I really don't get why the new book would cost a tenner when joining SW costs a tenner though!

kingleds said:
I really don't get why the new book would cost a tenner when joining SW costs a tenner though!

Mine didn't mention anything about costs, just said there was a new one for the new year, and we would get one if we attended certain classes (I don't remember which)

Maybe the C who mentioned a tenner struggles with attendance, and wanted to emphasise the importance of turning up - paying 10 quid for something you can get for free makes you more likely to turn-up compared to only paying £3 for the new book - dunno, just a thought

Shark is always used in Aussie fish and chip shops only they call it "flake". Its lovely

I was told that if i attend throughout xmas I would get the new book free, I hope thats true!All my consultant mentioned was the change to healthy extras, she said they allowance might be more :) and I don't know if they will do away with red and green days

I asked my C and she said there were rumours going around Facebook and Twitter but she wouldn't say anymore!

Back