Changes you've noticed?

What a fabulous thread - the success stories on here are brilliant too, really motivating!

Positives - definitely not worrying about how I look when going into a new situation. Not snoring anymore lol! and being more confident in front of hubby.
Negatives - I haven't noticed any as yet

what a great thread, really inspiring! the best thing for me about sw and losing the weight is the confidence boost, and without sounding too rude, me and my fiance are closer too :p xxx

Lovely thread!

Positives are feeling more confident, I'm experimenting with hair, makeup and clothes much more and I feel better about myself when I look in the mirror. My skin is clearer too despite more makeup! I'm thinning out in my face and waist and due to me starting running I've lost an inch and a half on each thigh so trousers fit so much better and they don't rub together so much when I walk! Haven't quite gone down a dress size yet but I can get size 12s on and do them up, just couldn't walk in them or sit down!!! Lol

Negatives are that I've become a bit of a diet bore. I find it hard to let my hair down because I'm so obsessed with next weeks WI.

what a great thread, really inspiring! the best thing for me about sw and losing the weight is the confidence boost, and without sounding too rude, me and my fiance are closer too :p xxx

LOL I had this conversation with my hubby too! ;)

I have noticed that I can now fit in the Bath :) I love it. Also able to shave my legs better haha.

I cant wait to find more things changed. Im not waddling as much now either, and dont run out of breath as much walking now :)

Lots of positives!
- I feel much happier in myself that I'm doing something about my weight - I get really depressed when I'm eating badly and feel fat and gross, so this is quite a big thing.
- I get a lot less wind and indigestion (sorry, but it's truuuuuue!).
- I'm finding that myself and my partner are enjoying a wider range of food rather than sticking to the same thing all the time , and because I'm planning our meals we waste a lot less food as well.
- I feel less winded when I walk up the hill on the way home from the station every day!

Only one negative, really: weigh-in day has become the 'main' day of the week for me, mentally, and I find I'm constantly counting down days until weigh-in. I wish I could just relax and live my life, rather than sort of wishing the days would hurry up and pass by so it's time for weigh-in already.

I have noticed that I can now fit in the Bath :) I love it. Also able to shave my legs better haha.

I cant wait to find more things changed. Im not waddling as much now either, and dont run out of breath as much walking now :)

Fabulous weight loss blossom, how long did it take you?

Lots of positives!
- I feel much happier in myself that I'm doing something about my weight - I get really depressed when I'm eating badly and feel fat and gross, so this is quite a big thing.

Only one negative, really: weigh-in day has become the 'main' day of the week for me, mentally, and I find I'm constantly counting down days until weigh-in. I wish I could just relax and live my life, rather than sort of wishing the days would hurry up and pass by so it's time for weigh-in already.

Can completely relate to the above two points. I think that's why I'm feeling much more positive and happier even though I've a long way to go...being proactive is so much better than ignoring my problems.

I'm wishing the weeks away too, every Sunday is like another week down and out of the way. It's gone pretty quickly since I started too, the last few months have flown by.

I'm more horny! lol (am I allowed to say that?)

Haha! Course you are :D

Feel I am walking taller not slouching along the road! Tum getting smaller , thank goodness. Others say my face and chest area is a lot slimmer. Brand new jeans bought in a sale at Christmas, purposely bought a size smaller at the time, now are too big!!! Whoop Whoop!

my tumble dryer seems to be working a LOT better and never seems to be "shrinking" my clothes anymore! ;)

i used to have a moan at my oh for "putting the wrong clothes in the tumble drier" then i realised that all my clothes were a wee bit too tight..:( hehe xxx

i know, god darn those magical tumble dryers! ;) hehe hopefully soon it will start making my clothes bigger I shan't be complaining then!

haha that actualy made me lol! i noticed ur not very far from ur goal weight, well done! less than a stone to go for you :D xxx

My chin is slowly beginning to re-appear! And I don't ignore the mirror in the bathroom any more - used to hate going by it to get in the shower. Still not admiring of my form, but don't hate it as much as I used to. Plus feel more in control of my life as I am finally doing stuff about the things I hated. All very positive. Can't stop daydreaming though about how I slim I will be again when I get to goal. LOL.

My clothes have started feeling looser the past few weeks.

I also feel loads better about things. Before SW I would moan about being fat and then eat a packet of biscuits to make myself feel better LOL. Now I know I'm well on my way to feeling happy with myself again.

One of the changes I love the most is the fact that I now know that when I cook a meal, I know exactly what I'm eating, and that's good for my children too. They're eating more fruit and veg now than they were before :)

oh can i just add to mine, when i get out the shower i have less to dry :D wooo xxx

I'm starting to be able to see collar bones again. I'd almost forgotten I had them!!!

Back