Changing class?

Millie09

Silver Member
Hi there

I am thinking about changing class. I don't feel my current consultant listens or is supportive.

But.....I am week 3 in to a 6 week countdown. Do I have to wait until my countdown is finished? Or can I transfer over now?

TIA

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're not happy with your C. I had a similar experience, I joined a new group when I moved house, but new C was NOT motivational mor encouraging. She seemed justvto be there to top up her student loan, so much so that only 4 or 5 people stopped to image therapy each week. Have now gone back to old group, but travel a number of miles to get there, but well worth it!!

:)

Anyway, back to your actual question!! If you're on the electronic system, your data should be usable at any SW group so you should be fine to go elsewhere. If you're worried, just ask your C. You don't have to tell her the real reason, just say you can't make her group any more!!

:)

hi hon i changed groups within a countdown period and there were no problems at all

Oh i was just going to post a thread about moving groups!

I have just moved house and wanted to try the group down the road, I havent been to group since i hit target back in febuary but since then have gone back to my old ways putting on 11lb! So need to get back to group so can i just turn up to the new group or do i need to ring first??

Back