Changing class

im sure u probably could, i know with ww you could.. just speak to the new consultant..
good luck
nic x

I am sure you could because if you pay at one consultant if you could not get to your normal class you dont have to pay a week back - if you get me, so cant see why it could not be transferred. Afterall the reason for the countdowns is to keep you encouraged to keep going!

I would phone new consultant and discuss how it would work.

Thank you ladies xx

I'm going to keep trying the consultant of the group that's starting up (I've been trying but have had no joy so far), explain it to her and give her my old consultants number so they can sort out transferring the funding etc xx

Yes you can Huni...the vouchers can be used at any other class as well as your regular.
You just need to speak with your Consultant to get paperwork moved around that is all.

Hi Mrs V

I had never heard of vouchers etc until someone in another forum mentioned them. In 8 months I've done 3 or 4 countdowns and they were never mentioned.

I'm going to take my book with me where I have got it all noted down and my old consultants number & hope she can accept that.

I don't know if the dates will work, but if the worst comes to the worse I'll have to pay for one week and hope they get it straight between them by the following week.

Thank s for your help xx

Back