• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Changing consultant

I feel so bad but luckily it's just the 2nd week of my plan! I've currently been doing a 24 round mile trip to see my consultant but with my 5 month old son to take care of I've been finding it a struggle plus once I restart work in 2 months I will never be able to get to her! I've found a consultant in my town who has got back to me, do you think it's okay to change consultants, I feel really weird about it, don't know why?!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
its fine and as its more to do with location than anything else you shouldnt feel bad !! I changed CDC as didnt get the support I wanted and did feel a little bad , but was the best thing I did :)

At the end of the day they are a business and you are the customer .. so its up to you to choose where you go

Your right!! I don't know why I feel like I'm letting her down lol All arranged now :)

I changed 2 weeks ago & did feel guilty but i changed as my new cdc does home visits, works days & eves mon to fri, & charges the same for tetras & bars as shakes also seemed just as frustrated as me with my weeks of scales not moving with previous cdc when i showed her my record. My other cdc was lovely but didnt have any idea what to do with me at that point & was only available a few days a week & at set times & as i work shifts if they fell on the days i worked then i couldnt see her so it could run into weeks without a weigh in which i used as excuses to be naughty! But it us paying them for a service so i know it is up to us who we use.

I changed last week, only saw my 1st consultant once and realised pretty quickly that she wasn't going to be someone I would get any support from.

New consultant is aces! Really pleased I made the switch.

I wouldn't feel guilty, your reason (location) is perfectly fine and it's only business for them afterall.

I think changing consultant due to lack of support is absolutely justified! After all, this diet requires all the support you can get!

don't stress panic at all move on and find the right CDC who will support you and help you to achieve your weighloss goal. ive had 5 cdc lol lol..! :8855::8855:

don't stress panic at all move on and find the right CDC who will support you and help you to achieve your weighloss goal. ive had 5 cdc lol lol..! :8855::8855:

Lol ok I don't feel so bad now! Any particular reason you went through so many? Haha