Changing from Cambridge to continue with WW

LoopyLoo15

Hi everyone! :) ...I've decided to change over to WW after losing 17lbs with the Cambridge, I was feeling that it was making develop weird food habits (craving unhealthy food like pizza then starving myself the next day - I mean eating NOTHING due to the guilt) I am hoping i can continue my weightloss journey with WW in a healthier and more sustainable way. I will get weighed in next Sat morning and panicking that I may have regained so much weight in the 2 weeks I haven't been attending a weigh in session but i need to face my self-destructive demons and beat this! Any tips will be gratefully received.XXX

Hey, I've been doing Cambridge too but found that I couldn't handle the constant hunger and missed food so much. I found I would also eat naughty food and then starve for next few days. I put a lot on over Xmas so have decided ww is for me, even if I lose a pound a week. I still have the Cambridge bars as they are only 5 points. I just find it weird that I can kind of eat what I want and not be so restrictive. I have my first weigh on tues, so I'll keep u posted. Good luck x

I came over from Cambridge diet aswel after loosing just over 2 stone! I'd recommend the diet to anyone but its bloody hard work and after 6 months of not eating real food I wanted to swap to weightwatchers! So far I've lost 5lbs as haven't been doing it long but put that back on over Xmas! Bloody Xmas lol food everywhere!
I love being able to eat what I want when I want but still loose weight!
The cbridge diet has deffo helped with portion sizes as now u don't have a massive plate full like I used too!

Good luck with your journey! You'll love it x

16lbs to goal

Well done on your loss so far. It just feels weird , as I'm eating loads more ( obviously staying within my points). Plus fruit being zero points. I'm worried I won't lose. Eeeeekkkkkk x

Back