Changing group and shifts

Shirleen

Gold Member
Hi all, my old Consultant is leaving, I haven't been there since September and have found that weighing in once a fortnight at another group is better for me with work etc.

Would I be allowed to do this all the time and not pay for every week? It's a Tuesday, 1 week I finish at 2.30 and can manage the group the following week I do a 33 hour shift, so from 7am Tuesday to 4pm Wednesday.
I really don't like going to different groups all the time, is this do-able do you think?

Thanks the Consultant I saw the other day was much more switched on, than my old one though I thought she was lovely. I'll have to ask her next time,

A friend of mine does that and its fine just let her know you work shifts x

Yes when you complete yr application form there is a section for shift work I think. When your application is completed on the pc there is an option for shiftworkers. I know this because this is what I do within the social team of the group I attend.

What I was concerned about was that it will be every other week, instead of the occasional shift, I just really dislike going to different groups I've tried it but you never settle in!

Just talk to your consultant it should not be a problem although ideally you would try and get to another group sometimes it isn't practicAL FOR Shift workers. I have on member in my group who only comes 2 weeks a month but always lets me know months in advance her shifts (usually 2 on and 2 off)

If you have changed groups you will need to offically be made a member of that group to be able to do this, again this is just a quick chat to your consultant who can request a member swap.

Good luck

T

Back