Step 1 Sole Source + Changing habits?

Marshflower

Morning all,Has anyone else noticed that when you are SSing (or SS+ing in my case) that when you no longer get hungry “for” anything?Beforehand, whenever I was hungry, I always fancied a certain type of food, like I’d be hungry “for” bacon, or for pasta or meat. I haven’t had that in the slightest since starting this. I haven’t really even felt hungry, just a bit “empty” and like it’s time to eat. It makes me realise how much of it was either in my head or just plain greed. If I’m totally honest, I don’t think I even ever let myself get properly hungry. I think I was almost scared of it. Interesting the things that CWP makes you discover in a relatively short period of time. It’s incredible really. Like an eating habit reset. I think anyone who’s ever had what I think I did – food addiction – should try it.

Marshflower said:
Morning all,Has anyone else noticed that when you are SSing (or SS+ing in my case) that when you no longer get hungry “for” anything?Beforehand, whenever I was hungry, I always fancied a certain type of food, like I’d be hungry “for” bacon, or for pasta or meat. I haven’t had that in the slightest since starting this. I haven’t really even felt hungry, just a bit “empty” and like it’s time to eat. It makes me realise how much of it was either in my head or just plain greed. If I’m totally honest, I don’t think I even ever let myself get properly hungry. I think I was almost scared of it. Interesting the things that CWP makes you discover in a relatively short period of time. It’s incredible really. Like an eating habit reset. I think anyone who’s ever had what I think I did – food addiction – should try it.

I know what you mean. I think it's the ketosis effect cos I first noticed that when I did Atkins, oh, too many years ago. Sadly, it's an effect that doesn't last once you start eating real food again. But it was a revelation. I remember thinking, "Gosh, this must be how people who don't have a problem with overeating feel all the time!"

Back