Changing One Habit A Month: February

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Mel.P, 31 January 2013 Social URL.

1. Mel.P

Mel.P Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Would anyone care to join me? I thought that this month, I would tackle the amount of sugar that I eat; so starting tomorrow, I'll log everything that contains it and perhaps it will make me think twice before I stick a biscuit in my mouth without thinking.

If I can create a good habit every month, my eating habits should be pretty good by the end of the year:).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sentinel

Sentinel Full Member

Start Weight:
    71.6kg
    Current Weight:
    70.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0st2.3lb(1.46%)
    Diet:
    My Own, healthy eating
    I like that idea Mel, For the month of May I'm going to work on losing my fizzy drink addiction I have, to much sugar, and caffeine and it's rotting my teeth and stomach. I need to change it to a good habit, so chilled water with a splash of lemon or herbal tea.

4. Sentinel

Sentinel Full Member

Start Weight:
    71.6kg
    Current Weight:
    70.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0st2.3lb(1.46%)
    Diet:
    My Own, healthy eating
    Yay I did it, hmm now I want to try making my work meals the night before instead of being to lazy and buying it :)

5. maggiemags

maggiemags Member

Start Weight:
    19st13.8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.6lb(1.64%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Hi FitGirl

How's the walking going? HAve you stuck to it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.