1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Changing One Habit A Month: February

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Mel.P, 31 January 2013 Social URL.

1. Mel.P

Mel.P Member

Would anyone care to join me? I thought that this month, I would tackle the amount of sugar that I eat; so starting tomorrow, I'll log everything that contains it and perhaps it will make me think twice before I stick a biscuit in my mouth without thinking.

If I can create a good habit every month, my eating habits should be pretty good by the end of the year:).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sentinel

Sentinel Well-Known Member

I like that idea Mel, For the month of May I'm going to work on losing my fizzy drink addiction I have, to much sugar, and caffeine and it's rotting my teeth and stomach. I need to change it to a good habit, so chilled water with a splash of lemon or herbal tea.

4. Sentinel

Sentinel Well-Known Member

Yay I did it, hmm now I want to try making my work meals the night before instead of being to lazy and buying it :)

5. maggiemags

maggiemags Well-Known Member

Hi FitGirl

How's the walking going? HAve you stuck to it?