Changing One Habit A Month: February

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Mel.P, 31 January 2013.

1. Mel.P

Mel.P Member

Would anyone care to join me? I thought that this month, I would tackle the amount of sugar that I eat; so starting tomorrow, I'll log everything that contains it and perhaps it will make me think twice before I stick a biscuit in my mouth without thinking.

If I can create a good habit every month, my eating habits should be pretty good by the end of the year:).
  2. Sentinel

Sentinel Well-Known Member

I like that idea Mel, For the month of May I'm going to work on losing my fizzy drink addiction I have, to much sugar, and caffeine and it's rotting my teeth and stomach. I need to change it to a good habit, so chilled water with a splash of lemon or herbal tea.
  3. Sentinel

Sentinel Well-Known Member

Yay I did it, hmm now I want to try making my work meals the night before instead of being to lazy and buying it :)
  4. maggiemags

maggiemags Well-Known Member

Hi FitGirl

How's the walking going? HAve you stuck to it?