Changing plan - ultimate flexibility?

Maximus

Gold Member
Today was meant to be a red day, but I switched it to extra easy to accommodate some McCains Rustic Oven Chips to accompany my chicken!

This was not planned, and as such I went off-plan as I'm usually a stickler for sticking to plan. I had planned the worlds largest chicken salad, but then fancied trying the chips.

My meals had been neutral until evening meal - they often are on weekdays. I had only used 1 hexa and 1 hexb.

Still feels like I did something wrong, or if not wrong something really decadent. A bit like being out of control within a controlled plan if that makes sense?

Do other people ever have "neutral" starts to the day in order to accommodate evening meals?

Steve

I have a neutral day if I have a meal out planned, I usually have a look at the menu online beforehand but just incase a special grabs me more keep it neutral. Also only use 1HEa and b until then to cover all plan, then I can always have a fibre plus bar for pudding later if need be

My days are often green or EE until I get to my evening meal choice. Nothing wrong in that as long as you are still having the 1/3 superfree with your meals just in case.

I tend to do EE now, but if I'm going out to eat I tend to stick to neutral food, and save my HEx A and B in case I need them.

Mine would depend on what I had at lunch - if its a quorn based lunch then depending on what I had planned later, I might change from red to green, but I very very rarely do EE.

Don't feel bad - you haven't done anything wrong!!

Mine would depend on what I had at lunch - if its a quorn based lunch then depending on what I had planned later, I might change from red to green, but I very very rarely do EE.

Don't feel bad - you haven't done anything wrong!!

I know, but it feels like it lol.

I think I feel bad because I normally stick to the plan and have stepped off it. Maybe the great god of fat is judging me:D

Since I don't plan, i often find myself having random unexpected green or red days. Most of the time I think I'm on EE then discover at supper what I've eaten only one colour of free food! I love the flexibility of the plan, that's part of the beauty. Enjoy it, Minimus! :)

hi, this week i'm having an ee week, but, normally i swap from one day to another(sometimes, i feel i need two he).
p.s. sparky which part of northamptonshire are you, i'm in corby:D

I think quite often I do EE by accident. I always do green but try and make sure I have the third superfree and often find at the end of the day I've only had one Hex A & B. I wouldn't want to do EE by choice so it's funny kind of falling into it!

Since I don't plan, i often find myself having random unexpected green or red days. Most of the time I think I'm on EE then discover at supper what I've eaten only one colour of free food! I love the flexibility of the plan, that's part of the beauty. Enjoy it, Minimus! :)
Hey mollusc!

Did you do so well because of not planning or in spite of it?

I'm trying to change thing this week, freshen it up - I fear it is not good.

This flying by the skin of my pants is scary lol

I'm not sure Minimus, but when I tried to plan, I rebelled and didn't wanna eat anything I'd planned. Instead I eat tonnes of superfree (1/3- 2/3 over a day) and I make whatever I fancy provided it is free. I decide each meal as it comes and enjoy it. I think that's why this works for me, it's like eating normally, iykwim! :)

Back